Official Euphoria Season 1 Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I used to have panic attacks i can see how someone would get addicted especially to benzos they used to be so easy to get and shyt will have you feeling invincible at times but I never got addicted I never fukked with high dosage.

This chick that plays Kat I think the "BBW" lol bytch is hilarious, I like them two lil brothers who was tryna fukk Rue's sister, good actors.. this show got a lot of good young actors

soundtrack is :fire:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One scene from the earlier episodes I loved was when Mouse comes through with the re-up and treats Fez like a bytch. That how it go with these small time drug dealers, u wanna be in the game and u think shyt sweet until some :demonic: breh show u whats really real :picard:

Yea I’m hoping that Character makes a return. Fez gonna have to shoot him eventually:lupe:

But I like how he show doesn’t glamorize drug dealing and kept it authentic in that scene

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hugo got a new body and watchin freak hoes get loose on molly behind Alita back. You hate to see it.

They Wylin on this show. Straight(trans) debauchery. nikkas creating fake blackmail for the boy c*nt.:hhh:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
You all ready to get slapped across ya chins with dem W-BALLS?!?!

:fukubeeeee: