Official Euphoria Season 1 Thread

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
Episode 4 was flames. The chaotic scene of them trying to find little sis at the carnival with the fireworks, all that. The scene when Rue and Jules ran into eachother when they first got to the carnival, etc...

I want to back track to episode 2 though and show how much of a legit maniac the guy who played Fez's plug is, in real life

But, for those prices he was giving Fez, I would glady endure the abuse and disrespect he was dishing out

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
Also I thought Nate's Dad...aka Cal Jacobs...was gonna be on some Gorilla Pimp shyt when he confronted Jules. I run ish here and you're just a little kid that lives here. Instead, seeing him powerless and pleading, almost made me feel bad for the guy. He couldn't even look him/her in the eyes :mjcry: you could see the guy's fear and vulnerability, which is never easy for me to watch no matter what the character had previously done (I guess that's the point).

Jules gets it and gets "the lifestyle" and wouldn't have put the dude on blast any further. She would have forgotten about it and left the guy alone. Nate had to take it to the next level :sadcam:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
this show is wild and cassie and maddie are bad AF:banderas:

9__zjG.gif

yo this gif is hella funny :russ:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i thought nate was a 18 yr old hs senior. dude is a straight (well gay) psycho tho....he brokebacked homeboy cuz he was in denial that his girl fkd willingly :hhh:.
The point is they are all still teens and still figuring shyt out. I think thats the major point of hte show.

And yeah, McKay is 1,000% a loser for his actions. Mad they made the brother that character. :francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so was Nate's dad looking for his Jules dvd, and realized Nate must have it?

that’s my guess...either he has it or saw it and put it back in the incorrect way/order

either which way he did it on purpose

he’s too meticulous to know his father (who is the same way) wouldn’t overlook something like that

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Mexican girl in episode 4 :ohlawd:

But what’s with every guy in this show choking their girlfriends :whoa:

I gotta feeling one of em gonna die soon :sadcam:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Rue shoulda yapped that lil kid talking reckless...Nate is American Psycho. I honestly didn't 100% know Jules was a dude... Blondie need to let them twins loose