Official Euphoria Season 1 Thread

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Hes blackmailing her so she won’t expose his pops but at the same time he lowkey gay

Hmmm...looked on reddit and some people are theorizing he’s actually looking to take down his father out of resentment.

I found the cinematography of that episode great but Nate’s actions were all over the place. Not just his but Maddy and Cassie, they were doing too much and it really came from nowhere.

Maddie and Cassie together though :takedat:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hmmm...looked on reddit and some people are theorizing he’s actually looking to take down his father out of resentment.

I found the cinematography of that episode great but Nate’s actions were all over the place. Not just his but Maddy and Cassie, they were doing too much and it really came from nowhere.

Maddie and Cassie together though :takedat:

you ain’t really fukked w/ ho’s...cassie is somewhat cartoonish/cliche but maddie’s character is very real

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Plus we saw how she reacted when the twin started joking about Rue OD'ing. It wouldn't make sense for her to take that risk after seeing what happens first hand.

Both daughters OD'ing is too much for their mother to deal with and mucks up the story.

An athlete simping on a whore is unrealistic to you?:comeon:

There's pro athletes doing that. I've seen it in college and there was a famous NFL WR who was dating a thot on my campus. I won't name him but let's say he shot himself in the foot with that decision:sas1:

McKay is a sensitive dude. He's not an alpha male and college isn't working out the way he expected so he's spending time around high schoolers. He's been in love with a girl his friends tossed around so he's embarrassed to admit that.

That’s fair. :hubie: I agree about the simping stuff. I just have never heard of a star high school athlete going to college and not coming back to his high school on some “big man on campus” shyt. He should be swaggin on these high schoolers.

Plus you mean to tell me ain’t no big tiddy snow bunny groupies at his college? :mindblown:

Last edited:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
y’all cats really this slow or think it’s funny to act this dull?

7e822d22eb25791a2e4102219aac349d763ab7aa8d0028a8623c4115fe2dfc00.jpg

Its not like they made it over the top obvious :comeon:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
"yeah, I knew that was Rue's sister from the way she was hitting the weed" :skip:

"when'd you become such a bytch? after the OD?" :mjtf:

"this some good weed, you can hit but I know how you get addicted" :gucci:

"I'm just saying, if I was you I wouldn't take no advice from her" :picard:

these lil brehs had me watching last night like :

UnequaledBigCanadagoose-size_restricted.gif

talking to Rue like that in front of lil sis :damn: :mjcry: