Official Euphoria Season 1 Thread

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Mac Miller would've been perfect for that white drug dealer role, not that I don't like the actor they got. I feel like that was the first time I heard Bobby womack fly me to the moon instead of frank sinatra in media. Also stunting like my daddy was a nice touch at the beginning
Mac couldn’t hide his sing song Pittsburgh accent in any way, so he wouldn’t have been able to do the part. I think the actor that plays Fez is perfect, and that fukking kid is KILLING it.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Mac couldn’t hide his sing song Pittsburgh accent in any way, so he wouldn’t have been able to do the part. I think the actor that plays Fez is perfect, and that fukking kid is KILLING it.
I definitely agree he's one of the best on the show. I think i just miss mac and he reminds me of him lol

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Jury is out on this show. The excessive partying, drugs and drinking seem unrealistic.

Mac Miller/Slim Jesus looking dude who sells drugs needs to cut Rue off for good. She owes him $ for drugs, liked OD’d off of his shyt before rehab and now owes him for the fentanyl she is zooted off of. bytch damn near botched his drug deal and got raped in the process.

Not sure why homie is even trapping out of his house with a sick relative in the next room but it’s clearly risky and he will have to use that gun sooner or later whether it’s to put the fear of God in Rue or to shoot that fukkin dealer because their “business” relationship seems shaky at best.

And I don’t know about that fentanyl shyt but a taste and 2 patches is $300 fukkin bucks? Damn.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Jury is out on this show. The excessive partying, drugs and drinking seem unrealistic.

Mac Miller/Slim Jesus looking dude who sells drugs needs to cut Rue off for good. She owes him $ for drugs, liked OD’d off of his shyt before rehab and now owes him for the fentanyl she is zooted off of. bytch damn near botched his drug deal and got raped in the process.

Not sure why homie is even trapping out of his house with a sick relative in the next room but it’s clearly risky and he will have to use that gun sooner or later whether it’s to put the fear of God in Rue or to shoot that fukkin dealer because their “business” relationship seems shaky at best.

And I don’t know about that fentanyl shyt but a taste and 2 patches is $300 fukkin bucks? Damn.
He over charged him on purpose for not coppin the fentanyl to sell

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I've said this for years. She's still bae though.

Really every up and coming black actress is lesbian. It's odd
I thought this is natural because black women are wholly incapable of dealing with the 'poisonous' black masculinity, thus they turn to bedwenching and carpet munching, or so I am told in every Locker Room thread ever. :troll: