Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Same ones shiiting on W84 most likely

don't know about that but these dudes didn't make it past the 8th grade so it's not worth arguing with them over anything. :mjlol:

I like this show tho... if Falcon & Winter Soldier are :fire: :fire: then the TV universe gonna be off to a great start..

The Mandalorian was piff too so Disney+ been worth the $ to me :manny:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Uhh no, she got no ass bruh
Her face is very pretty and her jaws are A1. Not everyone has Scarlett Johansen ass. Beyonce has NO ASS yet she put out Bootylicious..lol. I used to laugh that Kelly Clarkson and Britney Spears had ass and Beyonce looked deflated.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
don't know about that but these dudes didn't make it past the 8th grade so it's not worth arguing with them over anything. :mjlol:

I like this show tho... if Falcon & Winter Soldier are :fire: :fire: then the TV universe gonna be off to a great start..

The Mandalorian was piff too so Disney+ been worth the $ to me :manny:
Falcon n TWS looks to have movie quality action im hyped for that shyt

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Her face is very pretty and her jaws are A1. Not everyone has Scarlett Johansen ass. Beyonce has NO ASS yet she put out Bootylicious..lol. I used to laugh that Kelly Clarkson and Britney Spears had ass and Beyonce looked deflated.
I guess i aint into white womenz like that anyway

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Falcon n TWS looks to have movie quality action im hyped for that shyt

Yeah I saw the lil trailer they put out it looks like some Captain America level action so u already know I'm in.. The Winter Soldier is probably the best movie in the MCU IMO

Plus I don't wanna say nuthin but I think I saw a lil easter egg in that trailer they did :jbhmm:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Netflix original content is fire sewer trash sludge water poo.

Stop.
Having netflix besides gantz is a waste of time and money.
It is like going to the bootleg man and not knowing about the torrents in 1999.
Netflix is some ol buddie biddie.
Buddy

Netflix = Buddy...i got 2 fa tha....bootleg man dvd face ass bullshyt.
Netflix = ol school,...high sixties uhf tube tv movie face ass bullshyt

Art Barr
:dead:

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
Not enjoying this at all. Don’t care for a full show of 50’s TV sit com nostalgia.

holla when the show gets to the some good shyt lol.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
So I guess we should be expecting like 70% of The Avengers to become stark raving lunatics based on that list.
Wanda has shown to be unstable from the jump breh her first introduction she's being experimented on and tortured for god knows how long. She goes after Tony Stark and the avengers for making a bomb that accidentally killed her parents. She loses her only relative and ends up having a relationship with a fukking android breh. :russ:

There hasn't been a single moment in these movies where she has been in control so she creates a reality where she can have control.

Last edited: