Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
How you just now seeing this bro? :why:

Damn, it's only a year later, bro. :russ:

Now on the flip side of that, I just finished watching all of Phase 1, Phase 2, and Phase 3 of all of the Marvel movies a week ago. I started like a month ago from the Phase 1 and went forward from there.:wow:

I'd seen a few of the Spider Man movies but had never taken the time to watch all of the Marvel movies. So I finally watched all of them to see what I was missing out on.

Happy to say I'm glad I finally watched them :blessed:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Damn, it's only a year later, bro. :russ:

Now on the flip side of that, I just finished watching all of Phase 1, Phase 2, and Phase 3 of all of the Marvel movies a week ago. I started like a month ago from the Phase 1 and went forward from there.:wow:

I'd seen a few of the Spider Man movies but had never taken the time to watch all of the Marvel movies. So I finally watched all of them to see what I was missing out on.

Happy to say I'm glad I finally watched them :blessed:

Peep Eternals if you haven't, you might hate it, you might love it. That's one of my favorite things from this new phase.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
So the Agatha show might be about
agatha grabbing the souls of Wanda's billy and tommy and transferring them into another real body to bring them into the real world because she wants to use their powers.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV