Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Bout to run this back but I also had a couple things come up in a conversation.

-The hex is still up at this point, he is still playing the role he was written into. His name, utility bills, personality, job have all been re-written, just like Herb, Dottie ect.
- Breaking Agatha's spell did not revert him back to his real self, that only happens once the hex comes down.
- His super speed was organic, not something Agatha granted him temorarily, she ain't that powerful.
- He really is quicksilver from the fox-verse.

- The costumes aren't just easter eggs...they are symptomatic of Wanda being a walking nexus point betwen marvel universes.
- The different movie franchises, the comics, the animated series are all 'real' universes of their own and will be explored in multiverse of madness.
- I got coli cash on MCU Wanda tearing ass in X-men 97.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Bout to run this back but I also had a couple things come up in a conversation.

-The hex is still up at this point, he is still playing the role he was written into. His name, utility bills, personality, job have all been re-written, just like Herb, Dottie ect.
- Breaking Agatha's spell did not revert him back to his real self, that only happens once the hex comes down.
- His super speed was organic, not something Agatha granted him temorarily, she ain't that powerful.
- He really is quicksilver from the fox-verse.

- The costumes aren't just easter eggs...they are symptomatic of Wanda being a walking nexus point betwen marvel universes.
- The different movie franchises, the comics, the animated series are all 'real' universes of their own and will be explored in multiverse of madness.
- I got coli cash on MCU Wanda tearing ass in X-men 97.

:ohhh:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I want to see The High Evolutionary just to see the scene where Wanda finds out she and Pietro were delivered by Bova.
Du0ChWeWoAYBcDa.jpg:large

interesting cow.

hopefully will be added to the MCU sometime soon ... :ehh:

now to start handing out some L's ..

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
100 USD bitcoin says I am correct. There is someone pulling the strings behind the scenes (even if it is "dark Wanda" unbeknownst to Wanda herself)

the fukk kinda bet is that? :skip:

Someone pulling the strings brehs including Wanda. nikka if you're including Wanda then of course. who else beside her or anybody else?:pachaha:impossible to wrong in that case

Screenshot-2022-02-14-at-00-06-36.png

the L is in the oven ...

you want fries with that?

-

As I already said a "version" of Wanda controlling....um....herself....is still Wanda. So I'm not sure what we're disagreeing on at this point..

It's not as "MCU variant" rules have shown. They don't always even have the same name, gender or even the same form (looking at Croc loki). They definitely don't have the same mind and/or soul.

And even then variants are NOT the same person.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Screenshot-2022-02-14-at-00-06-36.png

the L is in the oven ...

you want fries with that?

-

It's not as "MCU variant" rules have shown. They don't always even have the same name, gender or even the same form (looking at Croc loki). They definitely don't have the same mind and/or soul.

And even then variants are NOT the same person.
My point was it was impossible for you to be wrong, you said it was either wanda or “someone else” and bet money on it.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching this earlier this morning

This is one of those magnificent shows I've ever seen

The way the showed how Wanda was dealing with her grief was just ground breaking.

The genius of how they payed homage to other shows and time periods from the 50's all the way to present day was just astonishing; the complexity of the writing amazes me. The writers did a really awesome job.

Elizabeth is an amazing actress, one of the best of her era. And Paul Bettany is an incredible actor.

So glad that I finally watched this

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Gonna make me give it another spin after MOM.

I enjoyed the fukk outta that movie, flawed in spots yes but Elizibeth Olsen is a beast. But WV gave me so much more catharsis. I know we won't get a season 2 but I would trust Jac Shaffer with VisionQuest story line where we see Vision trying to deal with losing his emotional connection to Wanda since being reset among other things. Lots of room for the elements that made WV great from a different angle, I would LOVE more of that.

Last edited:
Daps
Just finished watching this earlier this morning

This is one of those magnificent shows I've ever seen

The way the showed how Wanda was dealing with her grief was just ground breaking.

The genius of how they payed homage to other shows and time periods from the 50's all the way to present day was just astonishing; the complexity of the writing amazes me. The writers did a really awesome job.

Elizabeth is an amazing actress, one of the best of her era. And Paul Bettany is an incredible actor.

So glad that I finally watched this

How you just now seeing this bro? :why: