Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
No that’s the thing

Y’all and mainly the fukking Wack ass bum ass TSC made this shyt not fun anymore.

Some I’m over the Stan shyt

That was a blanket statement….. seriously without bias or stanning
No, The show isn’t “fire.” I have no desire to rewatch this decent show. I’d rather watch Iron Man 2 and 3 and Thor 2 than this show.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
No, The show isn’t “fire.” I have no desire to rewatch this decent show. I’d rather watch Iron Man 2 and 3 and Thor 2 than this show.

That’s fair….

I just kinda “got” what they was going for and just watched it for what it was verse wanting it to be something that it’s not for the same if being something else

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
That’s fair….

I just kinda “got” what they was going for and just watched it for what it was verse wanting it to be something that it’s not for the same if being something else

It’s not hard to figure out what they were doing, but it doesn’t make it a great show because you had no expectations. I have no expectations the majority of times when watching a show/movie too, so I don’t know what that has to do with anything.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the story’s come together but I’m really not into the sitcom shyt…this shyt making me hate actual sitcoms lmao…gonna take a break and watch the last 4 eps tomorrow

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wish I hadn’t known about the plot twist when the show aired but it was hard not to see those agatha harkness memes plus I didn’t have any intention of watching the series so I didn’t care about the spoilers…fun reveal tho lol…idk why but the actress playing her is turning me on in this series lmao

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I wish I hadn’t known about the plot twist when the show aired but it was hard not to see those agatha harkness memes plus I didn’t have any intention of watching the series so I didn’t care about the spoilers…fun reveal tho lol…idk why but the actress playing her is turning me on in this series lmao
Something about Agatha actress :noah:

Check out Bad Moms...she plays a slutty milf:ohlawd: