Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Only white sitcom replicas exist in Wanda's world. The evidence just keeps piling up :mjpls:
Her being extra fiesty against Monica since she realized she was Sword was telling
ironmanmjpls-1-png.403677

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I knew she already had her powers :hubie:

For one Stark tech don’t be fukking up like that.

But obviously Marvel couldn’t use the term mutants.

How they were able to incorporate this is dope. It will also explain how they will bring back mutants. They were here the whole time.

Unpopular opinion but I don’t think they should mix the mutant in this universe. The X-Men don’t hit the same when you got the Avengers roaming around. Low key that was always a problem in the comics, and mostly why the groups steered clear of each other save for major events.

The X-Men is more about being oppressed by society and the dope narratives around it than the shyt going on in the MCU right now. The idea of a Sentinel rolling up on a group of heroes, snatching up Beast and Wolverine, while telling Thing and Hulk they’re good has always been laughable to me

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Unpopular opinion but I don’t think they should mix the mutant in this universe. The X-Men don’t hit the same when you got the Avengers roaming around. Low key that was always a problem in the comics, and mostly why the groups steered clear of each other save for major events.

The X-Men is more about being oppressed by society and the dope narratives around it than the shyt going on in the MCU right now. The idea of a Sentinel rolling up on a group of heroes, snatching up Beast and Wolverine, while telling Thing and Hulk they’re good has always been laughable to me

I'm hoping Feige and crew write it in a way that allows them to co-exist in unison while distinctly spelling out the differences between them. If they set the standard then the comics will follow.

To me the way you balance it is to explicitly spell out that the X-Men are not a crimefighting organization, they are a school and community. You don't just hit them up when there's a problem, you call the Avengers.

They gonna need to do that with the Fantastic Four to a lesser extent, people will call Reed when the issue is dire but they are usually a family first and like living their own personal lives rather than just go from place to place fighting crime.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I'm hoping Feige and crew write it in a way that allows them to co-exist in unison while distinctly spelling out the differences between them. If they set the standard then the comics will follow.

To me the way you balance it is to explicitly spell out that the X-Men are not a crimefighting organization, they are a school and community. You don't just hit them up when there's a problem, you call the Avengers.

They gonna need to do that with the Fantastic Four to a lesser extent, people will call Reed when the issue is dire but they are usually a family first and like living their own personal lives rather than just go from place to place fighting crime.
I agree with this I'd go further and say Reed and co should be earth's liaison into space and work in unison with Fury by exploring the space.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I agree with this I'd go further and say Reed and co should be earth's liaison into space and work in unison with Fury by exploring the space.

Well, we'll see. Reed in the comics retired from that role and Captain Marvel became Earth's ambassador for space. He's more of a family man that just likes to invent things and explore usually, so they just try to go to uncharted territory and go on random adventures.

I don't know which route they'll take since Danvers is already here

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Well, we'll see. Reed in the comics retired from that role and Captain Marvel became Earth's ambassador for space. He's more of a family man that just likes to invent things and explore usually, so they just try to go to uncharted territory and go on random adventures.

I don't know which route they'll take since Danvers is already here
Carol said in Endgame she was out there saving other civilizations so I assumed she's being more of a space ranger type role meant to establish peace in the universe.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

The x men made marvel a monster long before their movies...it didnt hit the same because they went with too much mystique over legendary x men scenarios. Mr. Sinister hadn't been onscreen yet and he's a WAY SUPERIOR VILLAIN to Loki and Agatha.

Last edited:
Daps
show is kinda turning into a troll job... and it's not even really the show's fault, there's just been so much "you're not gonna believe this" hype. i'll admit, i get a lot of it from interenet speculation* and discussion, but hearing the undoubtedly blown out of proportions quotes from the cast - Luke Skywalker cameo, Bettany talking about how respected the cameo is** Monica's scientist friend, etc, has made these past few feel disappointing.

*they've nailed every small scale thing they've speculated, with absolutely none of the big stuff.
I think dude was talking about himself, which is actually pretty funny "an actor i always wanted to work with"

still good though. that last line
was the corniest shyt uttered in the MCU since "does anybody have any orange slices?"

What last line?

And "does anybody have any orange slices" was funny :mjlol:

Daps
Episode was meh to me. Whole point was to show us what we already knew about Wanda but haven't seen yet. Which is fine, but it didn't grab me at all like I think it was supposed to.

The Vision 2.0 reveal shows that the main thing about the finale is gonna be Hayward vs Wanda & Vision and the MCU STILL DOING THE SAME fukkING TROPE OF MAKING THE VILLAIN HAVE AN EVIL VERSION OF THE HERO :laff: :laff: :laff:

I truly hope there's more plot and story in the final episode, at least some crumbs to lead to Dr. Strange 2. But if all we get is a final battle against S.W.O.R.D. it's gonna be fine (just not as dope as it seemed it could've been).

You might be correct but you know damn well Feige and everyone involved on this show knew exactly what they were doing by bringing Peters back in the midst of having a movie called "The multiverse of madness" AND Marvel getting the X-Men rights back.

If it's a "wink wink" by the show, fine. But we can't act like that's not just a really fukked thing to do to your fanbase if it's a nod/wink. A studio doing a unwarranted troll job on it's fans shouldn't be praised :manny:

Yeah imma be mad if Evan Peters doesn't get to play Quicksilver anymore.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Yeah that is why I have been thinking that if they have them in one world the X-Men are gonna be students and the FF scientists.

The idea of a Sentinel rolling up on a group of heroes, snatching up Beast and Wolverine, while telling Thing and Hulk they’re good has always been laughable to me

The Sentinels eventually felt the same way ..

u2zpd7f.png