Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
You pulled a screenshot from a Captain America movie made in like 1989 as evidence when at that point you could count the number of even average comic movies on one hand. :mjlol:

Keep it 100. Are people asking for FF for Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, and Thing OR are they asking because they want to see Doom, Galactus, and Silver Surfer in the MCU.

You know the answer to that question.

You're ignoring the point. The point is that when the MCU drops a movie, the profile of the characters in said movie is upped dramatically. What people think about the FF now vs what they think about the FF after the MCU will probably change dramatically.

Guardians of the galaxy went from a group that nobody knows to one of the most popular groups in film. FF has a chance to surpass that, because people atleast know who they are, unlike the GotG when they dropped.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
When Fox Pietro first appeared the SWORD alert began sounding that something had breached the barrier but now they are saying Agnes created him inside the barrier?

So what was that alarm sounding for?
My guess would be Agatha pulled him from the multiverse into the Hex through the nexus in her basement

And maybe that's what's triggered it

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
It’s gonna be Jeff Goldblum

iu

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
What makes you say this?

- Paul Bettany (Vision) said that the big cameo is someone he's wanted to work with his whole life, his 3 biggest influences as an actor are Brando, Deniro and Pachino
- Pachino has already played the devil in The Devils Advocate, given how "meta" this show is, getting him to play Mephisto makes too much sense.
- Pachino is a big fan of Guardians of the Galaxy, was considered to play The Grandmaster and talked with Kevin Feige about where else he might fit.

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
- Paul Bettany (Vision) said that the big cameo is someone he's wanted to work with his whole life, his 3 biggest influences as an actor are Brando, Deniro and Pachino
- Pachino has already played the devil in The Devils Advocate, given how "meta" this show is, getting him to play Mephisto makes too much sense.
- Pachino is a big fan of Guardians of the Galaxy, was considered to play The Grandmaster and talked with Kevin Feige about where else he might fit.
I can't lie if they pull Pachino out of the hat for this show I'm putting it on my top 5:banderas:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I think this is just
Anthony Hopkins as Odin?
Michael Douglass as Hank Pym?

If he can play Hoffa in the Irishman he can pull off Mephisto.
Yeah he won't be doing much plus they'll use CG to turn him into a demon form when he fights.