Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
That would make sense. But it's bad writing that it's never explained.

Or like the person above you stated

that lady was really a skrull. Whoever it was would've had to have done something to infiltrate SWORD. So it's either a skrull or the woman was a go between.

As far as writing, I guess the writing sometimes assumes, most viewers have seen all of the movies. People who never saw Captain Marvel won't understand who Monica is or her mom for that matter.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:ohhh:

That's what I get for never watching Captain Marvel. Carol Danvers is the most boring character I've ever read in comics and have zero interest in seeing a film about her.
. . . the Skrulls altered an airplane fighter jet into something that could fly in space, similar to how they suped up the rover in this ep. It actually makes a lot of sense because I was thinking while watching this ep, "Wow, these are more military folks circumventing rules and risking a court martial?" Them not even being military makes more sense.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
For breh's who didn't understand the meaning of the commercial

The Nexus is a cross-dimensional gateway which provides a pathway to any and all possible realities, this includes realities between realities. It is unknown whether it was created by some being or just if it's the one place in the entire multiverse where all realities naturally intersect.

the nexus hub is actually in Norway. The same hub that Tony hacked in AoU

NEXUS Internet Hub

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I realized that this is basically Feige calling China's bluff. If I recall, they usually ban or make filmmakers edit out scenes that depict supernatural stuff that has no scientific explanation.

Wanda could be explained by the infinity stones but by introducing Strange and (Spoiler) today he basically said :yeshrug: to the biggest movie market.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I realized that this is basically Feige calling China's bluff. If I recall, they usually ban or make filmmakers edit out scenes that depict supernatural stuff that has no scientific explanation.

Wanda could be explained by the infinity stones but by introducing Strange and
today he basically said :yeshrugh: to them.
Also, this is just a TV show they don't have to secure a theatrical release in China for this.
I also heard China was anti-time travel and they released End Game out there so maybe the rules aren't hard and fast as well.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I’m kind of disappointed though I still enjoyed the episode.

It was probably from reading all the Reddit and coli posts talking about the “reveal” :russ:

I think most of us knew what was up with ole girl

Maybe it’s still early and I’m still kind of sleep but Darcy was looking :shaq:

Might get to see Rambeau battle Wanda before this series end

Darcy is all ass, thighs and titties :noah:

ae6cd79a048985f1b4efa5e6c09d0de9.jpg

And she's thicker now and in the picture :wow:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Also, this is just a TV show they don't have to secure a theatrical release in China for this.
I also heard China was anti-time travel and they released End Game out there so maybe the rules aren't hard and fast as well.

I wonder if that's why they had that whole scene explaining how other movies about time travel were incorrect and had Hulk break it down scientifically. It's def not a rigid rule but they usually leave a backdoor in case someone over there complains.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
I am sensing that the scriptwriters/director are very good at some things (dual narrative, wordplay, intricacies, subversion, ...) but not so good at others (action elements, shifting tone and building and keeping tension). Gotta wait and see how they do with the final episodes.

Darcy hay-tahs might have a point. She's not a good actress :francis:

It's almost like the writers had a vibe and tone set - then possibly "corporate" made them scale it back with this episode...After all it's Disney and the show was coming off as introspective which is too much for the casual viewers.

As for "Darcy", Im sure the writers know she's trash as an actress and they are forced to write for her....all this evident in the scene in the truck where Vision is stuck with her and gets annoyed then leaves her in the truck to talk to herself

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Why don’t they allow time travel?:what: