null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I don't see how he fits in... especially if that is who Monica is referring to:patrice:

who is the chief brain superhero in marvel comics for multi-dimensional science.

it's not hulk, stark, dr. strange, selvig, pym or any of the other current MCU characters.

reed is the man for the quantum realm as well.

spider-man 3, wandavision, loki, ant man 3, dr. strange and possibly thor 4 are all multiverse stories. and cap's confirmed return might include some multiverse as well.

kang and god butcher are two confirmed multiverse type villains.

it makes send to bring in reed/the FF.. in fact it makes more sense to bring them in ahead of the x-men IMO.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

who is the chief brain superhero in marvel comics for multi-dimensional science.

it's not hulk, stark, dr. strange, selvig, pym or any of the other current MCU characters.

spider-man 3, wandavision, loki, ant man 3, dr. strange and possibly thor 4 are all multiverse stories. and cap's confirmed return might include some multiverse as well.

it makes send to bring in reed/the FF.. in fact it makes more sense to bring them in ahead of the x-men IMO.
They are doing a lot of setup/ hints.

The only way I could see them misdirecting and use Franklin Storm setting up the Foundation/SWORD connections.

No one saw Fan4stic and won’t care.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area

I agree but I don't think we'll see FF in this I think Reed will show up in Antman 3.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
That would be cool but...he is WAAAYYYY to powerful to exist in this universe
They're introducing America Chavez who is a super-powerful character in Dr Strange 2 and Wanda is getting more powerful in this show. Captain Marvel is powerful af. Then we got Gor coming in Thor 4 breh Marvel is about to start giving us way more powerful characters.