Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Kang is showing up and Kang is supposed to be ... part of the FF family I think.
Also the actor for Kang is a breh so does that mean that Reed will be a breh? Or breh-ish?
See this is a good point in the comics they haven't concretely confirmed Kang's descendants because he's stated he is a descendent of Dr Doom as well. They could very well have Reed and Sue be black and I wouldn't be surprised.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
See this is a good point in the comics they haven't concretely confirmed Kang's descendants because he's stated he is a descendent of Dr Doom as well. They could very well have Reed and Sue be black and I wouldn't be surprised.

Breh Reed Richards would shake the Internet more than Luke in M2 .. :banderas:

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i saw someone fancast the dude who played Chidi on Good Place as Reed and that's who I've wanted in the role since. Krasinski would be fine. I keep seeing people say John Cho, and that would be fine. I've been wanting Glenn Howerton as Warlock for years now but people want him as Reed, and that would be fine... but that Chidi dude is ready for a role like this. I also thought the dude who played Jason should be Namor.

Daps
probably not gonna be blue marvel. Hollywood only puts both genders of black people in the same film or tv show when it's specifically being filmed for an "urban" audience :mjpls: MCU has followed this rule since inception. Unless it's a Black Panther movie you will not see a black women and a black man in the same scene together. She meeting up with a white person or possibly a brown person.

:deadrose: but you're right. Most shows do this smh :snoop:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
i saw someone fancast the dude who played Chidi on Good Place as Reed and that's who I've wanted in the role since. Krasinski would be fine. I keep seeing people say John Cho, and that would be fine. I've been wanting Glenn Howerton as Warlock for years now but people want him as Reed, and that would be fine... but that Chidi dude is ready for a role like this. I also thought the dude who played Jason should be Namor.

Chidi with stretchy limbs :russ::krs:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Not sure what you mean.

7P3vqrCl.png

Xbzi6Wp.png

EMITxPU.png

lb9CIJ2.png

ABe9blo.png