Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

BeachBum Unreal

SD Born & Raised: 760, 619
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
So....

Vision basically used the mind stone power to bring dude memories back. Even had the yellow glow.

Did Wanda made a deal with somebody who's EXTREMELY powerful (warping reality) to make this all happen?

Who's that astrophysicist that she knows? What if its Reed Richards?"
Maybe too soon but the Astrophysicist could also be Blue Marvel

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I think Wanda retrieved Visions body from Sargent dikk head so she could resurrect him using Magick. Wanda not being an actual witch yet sought out a mentor to help her learn. All fingers are pointing toward Agnes/Agatha. That's why she can dictate when scenes need to be redone or why she always conveniently shows up at the right moment. Also why she appears threatened by Monica/Geraldine.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Wow..what a fukking episode...I wanted even more. So hype:blessed:So she is
THE TOP HEEL. So much to speak on...first after all this time..they labeled her powers...from TP AND TK..to calling it what it was in comics "Hexes" and then they went into reality manipulation...they brought up her being the one to kick Thanos ass one on one....her warning was fukking wonderful. I loved that moment. There is no one controlling her...they just are playing as if her emotions are pushing her to tbis extreme because she's lost so much. And then the payoff..if she rewrite reality and bring people back to life..why not her brother? Excellence...the stakes just kerp getting higher and higher:yes: Those Fox x men types can be pushed..especially one legendary mutant in particular..the greatest mutant of all time..this is what the mutliverse stuff was meant to be..breaking the barriers and brining over the highlights from the Fox X men:yes:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Wanda Stanfield told SWORD to go up the street and pack up their ppl.

I dug the Family Ties/Growing Pains intro.

This episode was fire....All hail The Almighty M.
I knew that felt like Family Ties..I haven't seen that in a lifetime..lol

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Maybe too soon but the Astrophysicist could also be Blue Marvel
You're acting like she made
Dr. Doom in Unthinkable type pact...lol. What if she just has one of the stones and does what she wants...M'Kraan crystal..Cosmic Cube...all capable of wild shut but she was already slapping Thanos around before this show. So no need for that is likely the cause..this is more about her state of mind and clues like her saying she didn't have Quicksilver knock on the door. And whoever that person is watching the screen...

Last edited: