Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Im in the same boat. :pachaha: I would love to read but it's just too much fukkery for me.

Best time period for X-Men comics were the period from Magneto turning back evil and ripping out Wolverine's adamantium all the way up to after the Age of Apocalypse storyline (my mans Nate Grey was my favorite character during this period :banderas: ) all the way up to Onslaught.

After that, it's been a steady decline and I haven't really kept up too much outside of what coli brehs have said have happened.

Actually now that I think about it... who's buying comics in 2021? I haven't even SEEN a comic in a decade or so.
You should read Grant Morrison and Joss Whedon Astonishing Xmen collections.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
nah. But one thing Imma need them to answer tonight... Did she recreate Vision? Or did she find his body 5 years later and then stole it and been living with a corpse? :picard:
I mean when you think about it this isn’t Vision’s personality. I’ve never seen him nervous and cracking jokes.

She reanimated his corpse and just making up a new personality

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I mean when you think about it this isn’t Vision’s personality. I’ve never seen him nervous and cracking jokes.

She reanimated his corpse and just making up a new personality

shyt ain't really a corpse tho

just a computer with a fried motherboard

breh got dents in his head like NBA Youngboy

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
shyt ain't really a corpse tho

just a computer with a fried motherboard

breh got dents in his head like NBA Youngboy
I mean you in Black Mirror territory. If a robot can scream in pain and has a sense of its mortality is it a life?

it’s not like she could just go to Stark Tower and download a new copy so he is a unique lifeform and his body is his. Different material but it’s a corpse.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
JJYXQ-.gif

EtczYJzUUAQCIA6

:mjlol:

Last edited: