OFFICIAL EA SPORTS UFC 3 THREAD (PS4 XBOXONE)

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
They need to get rid of the longivity in career mode.
Its a lik better than it was in 2 tho, where you were forced to retire after like 42 or 48 fights? Cant remember but at least now u can play through your 20’s and into your 40’s

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Its a lik better than it was in 2 tho, where you were forced to retire after like 42 or 48 fights? Cant remember but at least now u can play through your 20’s and into your 40’s
But still, there are guys who fight way past their prime. I want to have that option. Maybe have the skills erode after a certain point.

In single player I don't want the game to tell me what to do with my career.

KevCo

Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
But still, there are guys who fight way past their prime. I want to have that option. Maybe have the skills erode after a certain point.

In single player I don't want the game to tell me what to do with my career.
Agreed, also need to add more options of opponents once you are champion and the ability to move up/down divisions

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Agreed, also need to add more options of opponents once you are champion and the ability to move up/down divisions
Right. I should be able to have a choice for who my opponent will be. And also hold mutliple belts.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Been playing for a day and I'm impressed by it. Someone said the ground game is flawed and I agreed. But I feel this is more realistic than UFC 2. Striking seems better

When you hit that killer combo :bryan:

Haven't tried career mode yet but not liking how y'all talking about it :huhldup:

KevCo

Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Been playing for a day and I'm impressed by it. Someone said the ground game is flawed and I agreed. But I feel this is more realistic than UFC 2. Striking seems better

When you hit that killer combo :bryan:

Haven't tried career mode yet but not liking how y'all talking about it :huhldup:
I find ground game is better balanced on the quick submission mode...no matter how hard i tried id get subbed most times on the first attempt.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Copped for $11 on PSN
First UFC game and i like it so far. Been playing career mode on easy to get the hang of the ground game.
My strategy in most matches is attack the leading leg with kicks and go up top with jabs and crosses. Been getting a lot of quick 1st round KOs with that