FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
It was so dope to see a trailer in theaters that I hadn't seen online prior. Even if was a teaser for a trailer. The only other time I cam think of that post youtube is shape of water

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Saw the trailer in the previews before Tenet, looks like it will be pretty good. Warner Bros. has kept a dept of defense lock on online trailers yet, maybe in the coming days, I'll post it here as it is available. Being new to the name I will have to check out the older one.

Edit: Only thing I can find, WB is pulling everything off the net they can find.

Use the search button next time before making a tread.

Blaze500

Banned
Daps
This book is like the cornerstone of sci fi. But can someone answer me this question, is it a “white savior” story? I seen people argue that Paul becomes a super being and messiah among a native tribe but also have heard people argue that it’s a complete subversion of the trope

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Yeah, Lynch is really not a great director
full

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This book is like the cornerstone of sci fi. But can someone answer me this question, is it a “white savior” story? I seen people argue that Paul becomes a super being and messiah among a native tribe but also have heard people argue that it’s a complete subversion of the trope
It is lowkey. The native tribe has very Islamic undertones as well so it seems like a white man literally being the messiah. Try not to think about it and take it for what it is on the surface level

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Their all white savior stories breh

Daps

you might not like his movies but he is an incredible director.

No, he often tries to incorporate melodrama into his projects, which he is pretty terrible at, and he uses way too man long takes, which are pretty haphazard at that. The performances in his projects range from stilted to camp with no in-between as a result. Naomi Watts in Mulholland Drive is the exception, but the project that she is in is ehhh. Blue Velvet is the closest of his to being great, though.

Last edited: