KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
ok, it makes sense now and that’s why my initial impression from the movie was that everyone is basically evil. But not knowing how the story will progress I assume the so called “messiah” or “chosen one” as a good guy/savior as it’s presented in religions and in Dune part 1

Another way to look at it is that he's Doctor Strange from Infinity War, who sees 14 million futures and realizes the best one is if HE does the snapping.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The movie was good but the soundtrack was better. The movie felt incomplete in the sense that. It felt like we were dropped in the middle of something without a lot of context. So you really have to pick it up as you go… I wish this movie coulda been longer so I coulda got more grasp as to the cultures and character arcs. It felt like this movie had several good actors with a very light range. Basically anyone coulda played these roles. Yet they got big time name actors and for what? The cast is star studded but if you watch the movie well… you will see what happened… so that kinda was a bummer. They don’t even tell you much about the “emperor” I had to look up a lot and still was like :dwillhuh: reading these comments about Paul and how he ain’t no saint is like :lupe: so whose perspective is this whole storyline coming from and is there anyone we truly should root for? Glad to see part 2 is coming out. I caught it on hbo max. My girl gave it a 7.25/10 and I gave it a 7.5/10 she didn’t like the abrupt ending. :russ: me neither it woulda been rated higher if so..

Last edited:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
The movie was good but the soundtrack was better. The movie felt incomplete in the sense that. It felt like we were dropped in the middle of something without a lot of context. So you really have to pick it up as you go… I wish this movie coulda been longer so I coulda got more grasp as to the cultures and character arcs. It felt like this movie had several good actors with a very light range. Basically anyone coulda played these roles. Yet they got big time name actors and for what? The cast is star studded but if you watch the movie will you see what happened… so that kinda was a bummer. They don’t even tell you much about the “emperor” I had to look up a lot and still was like :dwillhuh: reading these comments about Paul and how he ain’t no saint is like :lupe: so whose perspective is this whole storyline coming from and is there anyone we truly should root for? Glad to see part 2 is coming out. I caught it on hbo max. My girl gave it a 7.25/10 and I gave it a 7.5/10 she didn’t like the abrupt ending. :russ: me neither it woulda been rated higher if so..
People had similar reactions when fellowship of the ring ends, but in retrospect it ended up being my favorite LOTR movie

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loved it. Too bad the sequel is so far off when it should be released a year from now.

The visuals are incredible. I'm going to have to see it in IMAX to get the full experience.

I like Lynch's version too, just nowhere near as much .
Yeah WB dropped the ball part 2 won’t be out until 2024 at the earliest. Part 2 should have come out no later then 12-18 months after the first.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I watched the movie and liked it but didn't love it. I watched the 84 version before and that thing was bat shyt crazy. In the 84 movie I watched a scene and like damn that was crazy and then the next scene was more wild:mjlol:. The 2021 film is a better movie but I wanted to see more off the wall stuff that I couldn't get anywhere else.