Official Driveclub Thread

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game has a nice blend of arcade and simulation, imo.
You can really feel the difference in each car which makes up for the "low" amount of cars compared to other racing games, and not having to worry about tuning to get an edge adds to the fun factor.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did the PS+ version get canceled?

naw, they say they still working on it....think they scared still the servers wont handle the the influx of players...so instead of dropping it and being unsure, they want to def make sure that shyt works....

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
naw, they say they still working on it....think they scared still the servers wont handle the the influx of players...so instead of dropping it and being unsure, they want to def make sure that shyt works....
I see this happening: The PS+ version comes out and those that always kept asking about it are going to be like"So wait there's only country in this version of the game and we waited all this time for it!?!? :camby:"

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see this happening: The PS+ version comes out and those that always kept asking about it are going to be like"So wait there's only country in this version of the game and we waited all this time for it!?!? :camby:"

lol probably....

i still havent played this yet...i installed it, just havent gotten around to playing it....i will one of these days...gotta cop that season pass too...damn shame season passes are $25 now....

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game has a nice blend of arcade and simulation, imo.
You can really feel the difference in each car which makes up for the "low" amount of cars compared to other racing games, and not having to worry about tuning to get an edge adds to the fun factor.
Yup. Each car feels like it's own thing. That's why if someone were to play this game and use a difficult controlling car at first their impression might be that the driving model isn't that good when it's simply the car that has it's own feel.

The BAC Mono feels very different from the X Bow yet they're the same class cars.

Edit:Sent you that invite.

Last edited: