Official Driveclub Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk..

The Renault Alpine is a sight to behold :ohlawd: Great car to start the season pass off with.

Check out this short clip of it in action.

:ohlawd:

This car got two rear view mirrors :wow:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is next level. Sound Patch run grab your headphones.

Speaking of headphones, did they ever add a sound profile for the golds for this game?? I'm shocked such an amazing sounding game has no profile on the signature PS headsets.
Edit: :damn: I wasn't expecting it sound this good!! fukk that shyt sounds crazy good. Like not even moving around and it sounds crazy good :whew:.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Does anyone know how to save races(using capture gallery or sharefactory) and post/share them onto facebook?

Or do I have to upload to Youtube and just use the Youtube link?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So does weather happen at all in tour mode or just in custom races?
The weather is in the latest tour modes that's apart of the seasons pass and it's also in regular custom races, drifts and time trials as well as online multiplayer.

I hear the reason being that each race in the default tour events had it's leaderboards already set from the conditions the games launched with and as such adding weather to them would require a wipe or whatnot. Either that or maybe add a separate leaderboard for weather if that's the case :yeshrug:.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
The weather is in the latest tour modes that's apart of the seasons pass and it's also in regular custom races, drifts and time trials as well as online multiplayer.

I hear the reason being that each race in the default tour events had it's leaderboards already set from the conditions the games launched with and as such adding weather to them would require a wipe or whatnot. Either that or maybe add a separate leaderboard for weather if that's the case :yeshrug:.
fukk it elements was 2 bucks :manny: