St louis
shyt was dope!!!
wat6rr.jpg

Apollo

Music & Arts
Daps
Reppin
Nootropics
I didn't know much about Doctor Strange before this so I went in with no expectations, I enjoyed it and could of sat there for another 20 minutes which was needed to expand on the villains, and Dormammu could have been done alot better.

7 1/2 - good for an introduction film.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yo the one in Yonkers?

That's where I'm plannin on seein it probably on Veterans Day though..

Alamo is off the hook, B.
Central Ave. holla!
I saw Civil War there one of the 3 times I saw that movie. Never had been to one, I was confused on shyt but the staff was great.
Going to be in San Diego this upcoming weekend so cannot partake.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Just seen this and marvel are just showing off now like that drug dealer that knows they've got a customer hooked.

All I knew of strange was from Spiderman on Fox kids and the horrible trailers for this, then I saw the animated flick but was still walking into this with low expectations, boy!! totally blew me away so visual, so exhilarating outside of the cliche riddled beginning movie felt like a rollercoaster thrill ride:whew:

Was so looking forward to 2016 for civil war, BVS and SS and they all disappointed me for different reasons so to have this exceed my expectations was marvelous :lolbron:

If the last 2 caps flixs and avengers are top tier MCU movies then this is definitely in the ant man/guardians range below :salute:just had some minor issues
like how Wong and mordo had been studying the craft all this time never really wielding much power. And then ole blue eyed caucasian comes out of nowhere and he masters it all and then some at an advanced rate. Trying spells no ordinary man could accomplish being chosen by the cape. Holding his own against mads when he was barely a sorcerer. Mordo was made to look like an apprentice who marveled at strange, it was insulting and screamed white supremacy

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
low key i have no idea waht this movie is about, have no idea what the dr strange character is about but it looks interesting.