Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Fun flick. Yes, they do the ol' learning the powers and shyt but I liked better then CA:CW. I liked the villains logic/reason for his plan but Mads didn't have much to work with. I liked the jokes, for the most part.

Asked my kid earlier if he wanted to go with me and my girl to see it on Saturday

Lil homie looked at me like I had antlers
:francis:

:dead:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Fun flick. Yes, they do the ol' learning the powers and shyt but I liked better then CA:CW. I liked the villains logic/reason for his plan but Mads didn't have much to work with. I liked the jokes, for the most part.
even though CW was a disappointment the airport scene alone puts it's as one of the best MCU movies. And how are you feeling the jokes :why: the stuff about Beyonce, drake and eminem gave you chuckles? TheTom and Jerry sctick where he's running with the cape? Really? Thought the jokes were misplaced and terribly elementary

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
CW was not a disappointment:francis:..... was pretty much the best movie of this year:comeon:

Someone tell me the level of Jokes... we talking Avengers level or DCCW Level:sas2:

Supergirl, Flash, Arrow, and Legends are funny as shyt!! Felicity been killing it this season with the jokes:lolbron:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
CW was not a disappointment:francis:..... was pretty much the best movie of this year:comeon:
this has been a weak year in movies so that says nothing and I'm sure if you took a survey many ppl will say they had such high expectations for CW that weren't met in retrospect..

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Just came back from the pre-screening in SF. The SFX are as amazing as everyone's been saying... The story was ok though somewhat convoluted and IMO a little underdeveloped. The character development was the weakest of the MCU films, I didn't get much of a sense of the protagonist or the supporting characters compared to the characters of the other films (Deadpool, Ant Man, etc).

O/A it was entertaining though and nicely paced, the story that was there was interesting. I'd give it a 7/10, the effects are worth the price of admission alone and especially in 3D.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
this has been a weak year in movies so that says nothing and I'm sure if you took a survey many ppl will say they had such high expectations for CW that weren't met in retrospect..

Maybe but not MANY..... I mean it is impossible to please everyone..... if you took a survey on people who liked TDK not even that would come back with 100% satisfaction...... so whats really the point of using that logic? Doesnt prove much or help any agenda

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Maybe but not MANY..... I mean it is impossible to please everyone..... if you took a survey on people who liked TDK not even that would come back with 100% satisfaction...... so whats really the point of using that logic? Doesnt prove much or help any agenda
TDK was unanimously well received and clearly the best movie in the trilogy anyone with a gripe would be a contrarian nitpicker in the low numbers. Many ppl would say CW wasn't even better than WS, considering all the characters and new additions in the former that's a scathing indictment on the film's shortcomings, just the truth

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
from the next to nothing i know about Dr Strange (i actually got him mixed up with Mysterio from Spiderman) and how much i dislike that creepy reptile Benedict Cuberbatch theres no way this movie won't be terrible.

......yes, i am hating early in the morning.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
TDK was unanimously well received and clearly the best movie in the trilogy anyone with a gripe would be a contrarian nitpicker in the low numbers. Many ppl would say CW wasn't even better than WS, considering all the characters and new additions in the former that's a scathing indictment on the film's shortcomings, just the truth

I got you.... the same way many people would say TDKR isnt better than TDK. Gotcha...... again.... just because one movie was greater doesnt automatically mean the other was Catwoman, Jonah Hex, F4 reboot level trash. Sometime cats exaggerate to some wild extremes.

Lets entertain for a moment "many people would say what you said" still no one would say it was a bad movie. Also MANY still isnt the MAJORITY, not even close.

Not sure the purpose of trynna pretend that it was. If the movie was still really good in comparison to the overall grand scheme, I dont fill like thats an indictment or shortcoming. I dont get this whole "Home Run or BUST" thing peeps try to use to judge. ESPECIALLY when we know and seen MANY examples of what "shortcomings and bad movies" have been.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I got you.... the same way many people would say TDKR isnt better than TDK. Gotcha...... again.... just because one movie was greater doesnt automatically mean the other was Catwoman, Jonah Hex, F4 reboot level trash. Sometime cats exaggerate to some wild extremes.

Lets entertain for a moment "many people would say what you said" still no one would say it was a bad movie. Also MANY still isnt the MAJORITY, not even close.

Not sure the purpose of trynna pretend that it was. If the movie was still really good in comparison to the overall grand scheme, I dont fill like thats an indictment or shortcoming. I dont get this whole "Home Run or BUST" thing peeps try to use to judge. ESPECIALLY when we know and seen MANY examples of what "shortcomings and bad movies" have been.
even though CW was a disappointment the airport scene alone puts it's as one of the best MCU movies. And how are you feeling the jokes :why: the stuff about Beyonce, drake and eminem gave you chuckles? TheTom and Jerry sctick where he's running with the cape? Really? Thought the jokes were misplaced and terribly elementary
where do I intimate it's catwoman or Jonah hex bad? where do I even say it's a bad movie? I state it was a disappointment which could easily mean I walked in with astronomical expectations that weren't reached. Your reading comprehension is horrid dude, you should probably brush up on that moving forward for real

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps

Yes. CW had many cool scenes but the story, pacing and editing was meh at best.

I didn't say I loved it, I didn't laugh at every joke but yes I liked many of them. The cape being to Strange what the magic carpet was to Aladdin was really enjoyable.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
where do I intimate it's catwoman or Jonah hex bad? where do I even say it's a bad movie? I state it was a disappointment which could easily mean I walked in with astronomical expectations that weren't reached. Your reading comprehension is horrid dude, you should probably brush up on that moving forward for real

Where did I say YOU said all that?

Basically..... the bars are set to whats good and trash, I was just bringing up general common knowledge.

My reading comprehension? Ok.... whatever..... that irony though:skip:

The movie in no way was a bad movie.... its arguably the best movie in MCU and even if one can argue it wasnt.... then OMG its the 2nd or 3rd..... wow.... big drop off.

In the entire grande scale of COMIC BOOK MOVIES its still easily top 10 maybe 5 of say 60 or more.

Hell it wasnt even the movie of this year with the biggest astronomical expectations and had the biggest drop off in disappointment:pachaha:

But its all good.... we good I guess... you think the movie was meh...... I thought it was a really good movie..... I guess we can agree to disagree and no crime in that