Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

Jards

All Star
Daps
First day IMAX tickets :blessed:

I'm cynical about how good this movie is though tbh. With Civil War they were letting critics review it mad early cause they knew the movie was dope - so far they're only letting people see a 15 minute segment with stunning 3D set pieces. Makes me think that movie is not so great in terms of plot and the visuals are going to carry it

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
For the dudes tryna see this high/intoxicated, don't do it! :damn:

tumblr_oev03hVdzj1tgtdrfo3_500.gif

tumblr_oev03hVdzj1tgtdrfo4_500.gif

This doesn't look any kind of safe :dead:

The bolded is quitter talk.:ufdup:

I watched 'Enter The Void' gone off cookies and 'Holy Mountain' laid out from crazy Dutch tress. This is light work :skip:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Soo according to Kevin Feige Capn Marvel is the most powerful character in the MCU:patrice:I feel Doc Strange, Thor, and Hulk possibly Vision/Wanda as well should be in the top tier with Carol right below it.Captain Marvel Is The MCU's Most Powerful - Dark Horizons
I knew with the way she was introduced at comic con they were going crown her ass on some 80s Hogan shyt. I honestly hope her career flops so they roll up the red carpet. bytch might have an Oscar but that doesn't mean she's a draw..Hell I don't even rate her that highly an actress

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
First day IMAX tickets :blessed:

I'm cynical about how good this movie is though tbh. With Civil War they were letting critics review it mad early cause they knew the movie was dope - so far they're only letting people see a 15 minute segment with stunning 3D set pieces. Makes me think that movie is not so great in terms of plot and the visuals are going to carry it
You're jumping to conclusions