heads thee face of God!!!!!
:damn:

wat6rr.jpg

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Man this shyt gonna crush the buildings never scene a 3D film shld I do it for this? Do the glasses take away from the visual quality?

The glasses lower brightness but IMAX 3D adjusts for that so the effect is minimal. Regular 3D will have you thinking you're looking at some muddy bullshyt unless they bothered to optimize those prints.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
How does 3-D work if you wear prescription glasses? Am I going to have to miss out? :mjcry:
Don't even bother, it's uncomfortable and it'll just ruin the overall experience.

I've tried watching movies in 3d twice and I'm always fixing the glasses throughout the movie and just end up taking them off then watching a blurry ass screen :mjcry:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How does 3-D work if you wear prescription glasses? Am I going to have to miss out? :mjcry:

Don't even bother, it's uncomfortable and it'll just ruin the overall experience.

I've tried watching movies in 3d twice and I'm always fixing the glasses throughout the movie and just end up taking them off then watching a blurry ass screen :mjcry:

I wear glasses and the 3D glasses fit over them just fine. :manny:

It's not the most comfortable thing in the world but unless the movie is complete :trash: I forget I'm wearing them. And this is supposed to be crazy visually so I'm straight.

Fred.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
The glasses lower brightness but IMAX 3D adjusts for that so the effect is minimal. Regular 3D will have you thinking you're looking at some muddy bullshyt unless they bothered to optimize those prints.
what u mean regular 3d, non imax theaters? and will being super high affect the 3dness lol

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
what u mean regular 3d, non imax theaters? and will being super high affect the 3dness lol

Yeah, IMAX screens are optimized for brightness so the picture doesn't appear dimmed, regular screens don't do that so the picture will be notably darker. I have no idea if a high affects the effect, lol.