Bronx NY
CgvlcP5.jpg

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Damn she got it like that though?? How?
Comic version is strong and certainly no slouch but she's not powerful enough to bang with Thor or more powerful heavy galactic hitters like that. Dr. Strange himself due to his various abilities in magic should be the most powerful right now. Carol should be just below Thor. But vastly stronger than the human heroes.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Damn she got it like that though?? How?

Comic version is strong and certainly no slouch but she's not powerful enough to bang with Thor or more powerful heavy galactic hitters like that. Dr. Strange himself due to his various abilities in magic should be the most powerful right now. Carol should be just below Thor. But vastly stronger than the human heroes.

At one point she got experimented on and became Binary, harnessing the same energy as that of a star. Although she eventually reverted to human form, if she is infused with enough energy she can still turn into Binary form for a short time, at which point she would be one of the most powerful beings on earth.

With her "regular" powers though, she's definitely below Thor, Hulk and Strange.

Daps
Reppin
California

What is the source of her power though? Like, how did she get like how she is?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
At one point she got experimented on and became Binary, harnessing the same energy as that of a star. Although she eventually reverted to human form, if she is infused with enough energy she can still turn into Binary form for a short time, at which point she would be one of the most powerful beings on earth.

With her "regular" powers though, she's definitely below Thor, Hulk and Strange.
:ohhh: So I see her energy absorbtion ability has been augmented so she's able to absorb even more energy now..She's still unforgiven for what she did to Rhodey and Jennifer :demonic:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I haven't watched any of the last tv-spots to avoid spoilers but since I scrolled past those gifs, let me just be glad it's not just going to be some lazy Inception city-folding but we're actually going to get some 70s/80s coked out visuals.:blessed:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Soo according to Kevin Feige Capn Marvel is the most powerful character in the MCU:patrice:I feel Doc Strange, Thor, and Hulk possibly Vision/Wanda as well should be in the top tier with Carol right below it.Captain Marvel Is The MCU's Most Powerful - Dark Horizons
All captain marvels are kind of superman pastiche's so she will probably be MoS level to up the ante. Can't be the better cinematic universe and not have the strongest characters.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Man this shyt gonna crush the buildings never scene a 3D film shld I do it for this? Do the glasses take away from the visual quality?