Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Cable tv is not really... bound by the same restrictions as basic network tv... :heh:

You know those stuffy cac parents gonna call in the FCC with all the DBZ Saiyan saga fukkery going on. Just imagine ghost rider killing people on tv in the afternoons. Those families gonna be like :patrice: This demon made this criminal's explode and snatched his soul Billy can't watch this deviltry Im writing a letter to the FCC! :damn:
meanwhile billy bytch ass ain't s'posed to be watchin TV past 10 anyway

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
I'm bout to see 15 minutes of this in IMAX 3-D next Monday. It's pretty irregular in my habits to spoil a movie this way but I did it for THE DARK KNIGHT where they showed the heist sequence before I AM LEGEND, so maybe that's a good sign. This really the only Marvel piece I give this much of a shyt about so I will be reporting back and hope to in a positive way.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
can't wait for this shyt. And we all know I'm not huge about comic book movies/tv/media in general. Some of them are done incredibly well but the vast majority of them are very forgettable and unremarkable films.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
if that's what that is then Thanos is going to be chin checking dudes personally for those gems

Thanos_zpsacnpilkd.gif

Fred.