Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
This looks nutty

It's crazy that when this film was announced, I didn't care and was gonna skip it/wait till blu-ray leak I (I wasn't even moved by the teaser trailer).

Now, after seeing the 1st full trailer and TV spots, I'm anticipating Nov 4th like
channing3.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Toonami had Emperor Talpa, Gundamn Wing, DBZ, Mummra, and all types of deaths on shows they'd be fine:demonic:

Cable tv is not really... bound by the same restrictions as basic network tv... :heh:

You know those stuffy cac parents gonna call in the FCC with all the DBZ Saiyan saga fukkery going on. Just imagine ghost rider killing people on tv in the afternoons. Those families gonna be like :patrice: This demon made this criminal's explode and snatched his soul Billy can't watch this deviltry Im writing a letter to the FCC! :damn:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Cable tv is not really... bound by the same restrictions as basic network tv... :heh:

You know those stuffy cac parents gonna call in the FCC with all the DBZ Saiyan saga fukkery going on. Just imagine ghost rider killing people on tv in the afternoons. Those families gonna be like :patrice: This demon made this criminal's explode and snatched his soul Billy can't watch this deviltry Im writing a letter to the FCC! :damn:
:yeshrug: