Cq1pNrpUEAAy2aW.jpg

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
And a November release, could this be Oscar bait? :jbhmm:
Nah:russ:Oscars don't give a shyt about comicbook movies in that way and the people in charge would like nothing then for them not to exist. It took Heath the gawd to put on a hell of a performance and due on top of it to do what he did. He died for comicbook movies to get some respek:wow:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nah:russ:Oscars don't give a shyt about comicbook movies in that way and the people in charge would like nothing then for them not to exist. It took Heath the gawd to put on a hell of a performance and due on top of it to do what he did. He died for comicbook movies to get some respek:wow:
This cast tho, 4 Oscar nominees and 1 winner in this joint. Don't dismiss it. lol
Do you think Heath's performance s the best in comic book movie? I don't, I can think of people as good in a single movie.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
This cast tho, 4 Oscar nominees and 1 winner in this joint. Don't dismiss it. lol
Do you think Heath's performance s the best in comic book movie? I don't, I can think of people as good in a single movie.
Nah man trust me they don't care about that I'll be surprised if its nominated for acting specifically.The higherups don't take comicbook movies serious but maybe this could once again break a door down for them. In a comic book movie period is up for debate bu,t he's definitely the reason Dark Knight is so resepcted. He did the damn thing in that movie and in my top 5 are that, WS, and Civil War with Avengers 1 and Iron man also there.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
With the premise this movie should be a gamechanger but with the ho hum marketing either they are underselling to put us in a false lull or they know it's mediocre and are holding back..