Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Sometimes a slight shift in tone ain't bad or else shyt becomes stale because you run a formula into the ground.

Not like the ending fight on Endgame looked any different.

Army of the Dead was nice and bright and fine

Snyder would kill it. And he'd stay more true to the source material than Singer ever did (even though Feige was a producer on those movies, but we not gonna discuss that)
What's Snyder's best movie? Whatever you say we want X-Men to be better than that. And he would need to get it right the first time. Marvel/Disney doesn't sanction do over director's cuts. lol

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Sometimes a slight shift in tone ain't bad or else shyt becomes stale because you run a formula into the ground.

Not like the ending fight on Endgame looked any different.

Army of the Dead was nice and bright and fine

Snyder would kill it. And he'd stay more true to the source material than Singer ever did (even though Feige was a producer on those movies, but we not gonna discuss that)
The switch up these nikkas would do if Snyder joined the MCU :mjlol:

Marvel never makes bad films, so whats the problem :mjgrin:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
What's Snyder's best movie? Whatever you say we want X-Men to be better than that. And he would need to get it right the first time. Marvel/Disney doesn't sanction do over director's cuts. lol
Didnt when you had a different name you were a stan of Watchmen :jbhmm:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Exactly ,i liked Watchmen but yeah lol.
Xmen is the most important franchise in the history of the MCU and possibly movie history. They cant afford to get this wrong is the reality of the situation. Simply due to the ammount of potential spinoffs and "EndGame" level of villians in the Xmen universe:wow:.

You could take a trilogy to build up to Magneto.

Then another trilogy to build up to Apocalypse.

Another for Cable/Stryfe time travel.

Another for Phoenix Saga

Another for Onslaught

Another for Days Of Apocalypse

Another for after Cyclops kills Xavier. Xmen vs Avengers

And i just barely took time to look into or read some of these comics recently. So I know damn well im probably only skimming the surface. This will be the first trillion dollar franchise:wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The switch up these nikkas would do if Snyder joined the MCU :mjlol:

Marvel never makes bad films, so whats the problem :mjgrin:

OOOOOOHHHHHH

So that’s what you wanna see:russ:

What chaos it would bring:lolbron:

Kinda like the switch up Pre-Justice League release when Joss joined DC and how some who hated Joss initially was on board:mjlol:

If the results are the same, the outcome would probably be the same with everything being fully blamed on Snyder and that would be the final nail in his career.

Na….. Snyder don’t want them problems. He hood where he at:mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Xmen is the most important franchise in the history of the MCU and possibly movie history. They cant afford to get this wrong is the reality of the situation. Simply due to the ammount of potential spinoffs and "EndGame" level of villians in the Xmen universe:wow:.

Another for Phoenix Saga

Another for Onslaught

And i just barely took time to look into or read some of these comics recently. So I know damn well im probably only skimming the surface. This will be the first trillion dollar franchise:wow:

The bold is what I would love to see….. I want my nicca Cyclops to be treated like the Boss he is

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Another for Phoenix Saga

Another for Onslaught

I think they should do a semi-annual steeaming series to flesh out all the characters properly and every season's climax is a feature length movie.
Make use of all your mediums to do the story justice. And we got better directors on staff already. Let Coogler, Zao, Waititi and Costa cook on the director side. No new friends. :mjgrin:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Another for Phoenix Saga

Another for Onslaught

Onslaught was a dope story line but we kinda already seen that with Infinity War.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The Director's Cut. The theatrical release is mid and doesn't flesh out Silk Spectre's story enough. He can't seem to make a feature length movie. :snoop:
Breh people thought Watchmen was an unfilmable movie. I wouldnt hold that against him.:gucci:

We dont even gotta stick with "DCEU" films. 300 is more memorable than quite a few MCU films :sas2:

And besides... The Russos make trash films outside the MCU. Feige is the perfect match for them. Snyder + Feige = Best of Both Worlds :sas1:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Breh people thought Watchmen was an unfilmable movie. I wouldnt hold that against him.:gucci:

We dont even gotta stick with "DCEU" films. 300 is more memorable than half the MCU films :sas2:

And besides... The Russos make trash films outside the MCU. Feige is the perfect match for them. Snyder + Feige = Best of Both Worlds :sas1:
300 is OK but it would be a mid Marvel movie. Plus Marvel is moving in the opposite direction of white saviors giving darkies the business despite being vastly out numbered. :scust:
Also, he has been trashing his producers @ DC. He seems to think he is a visionary and doesn't respond well to constraints and collaboration.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The bold is what I would love to see….. I want my nicca Cyclops to be treated like the Boss he is

I hated Cyclops as a kid. But I started writing a x men movie thinking Fox might be feeling desperate enough to take a look:scust:. After researching the comic history i quickly realized Cyclops was a boss and not a chump:whoo:. I got 3/4 of the way done before Disney got the rights back. No reason to continue,their in good hands now:wow:. I might finish just to say i completed it one day.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
300 is OK but it would be a mid Marvel movie. Plus Marvel is moving in the opposite direction of white saviors giving darkies the business despite being vastly out numbered. :scust:
Most of the MCU slate is filled with mid Marvel movies :ld:

Russos were like Jordan in the 90s carrying it around a bunch of meh Spiderman movies, Ant Man, Captain Marvels and Black Widow.

Scattered with a few great films from Coogler, Taika and Gunn.

To be clear I think with Shang Chi, Eternals...*skeptical of SM3*...Doctor Strange, Thor 4, BPWF, GOTG3....they are set up to give us peak stuff. :hubie:
Should be a great run of movies.

You need to stop underselling Feige :mjlit:

He's the producer Zack needs :mjgrin: