Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Has a comic book movie gone this late without a trailer.

The buzz for this film is really good and the cast is stellar.

Sidenote: I'm still surprised Chiwetel Ejiofor didn't get the Black Panther job..

He's younger than Chadwick Boseman :dwillhuh:

Yeah, I saw on a vid somewhere it has to do with Disney just having a huge slate this year. They trying to time shyt well and give everything equal shine.
I think Chadwick was the better choice he's more physically imposing.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I saw on a vid somewhere it has to do with Disney just having a huge slate this year. They trying to time shyt well and give everything equal shine.
I think Chadwick was the better choice he's more physically imposing.
Oh ok. Maybe when Civil War drops they'll have a trailer.

I don't know if you've seen Redbelt and Serenity, but he can play imposing when he wants too. Chadwick should still do really well though.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Has a comic book movie gone this late without a trailer.

The buzz for this film is really good and the cast is stellar.

Sidenote: I'm still surprised Chiwetel Ejiofor didn't get the Black Panther job..

He's younger than Chadwick Boseman :dwillhuh:

It's never been confirmed but rumor has it Marvel has been eying Chadwicke for Black Panther since 42 came out. So if they had him pegged as their man from the get go then I guess it makes sense they wouldn't have auditioned other actors.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
It's never been confirmed but rumor has it Marvel has been eying Chadwicke for Black Panther since 42 came out. So if they had him pegged as their man from the get go then I guess it makes sense they wouldn't have auditioned other actors.
I didn't think casting Human Torch as Captain America was a good idea....and that worked out :manny:

I'm sure Chadwick will be good. But Chiwetel:wow:

He bout make *this* character interesting as fukk

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Who is Chiwetel Ejiofor playing again?

Also I want to see Mads Mikkleson aka Hannibal the gawd.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i remember in an article, they said this was a new imagining for the character. more of an anti hero role, on his own side and about his own interests but not all evil

Thanks for the info.

I haven't read comics since the 90's and even back then I knew nothing about Dr. Strange. So I don't know much about the characters or anything.

Fred.