Queens,NY
568ad4032e1e0.jpg

568ad43f071f8.jpg

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I wish the inifinity stones didn't bleed into other known Marvel Universe relics. What's gonna happen with the eye of agamotto when thanos comes for the time stone?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
This has always been the movie im most excited about ever since they announced they were entering the cosmic realm. I have no doubt doc strange is gonna be a top 3 marvel studios movie.

Posted this on the first page.... I don't lie man. I know this shyt is gonna be special :wow:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
look past the bullshyt..... i have not seen them all (i dont really care for them) but i saw avangers and guardians of the galaxy, thor :mjlol: The ratings those movies got.
- Some bad guys are looking to get their hands on some small object witch wields great powers
- the good guys try to stop him from getting that small thing.
- the bad guy wins the first battle and the good guys have a low moral and are scattered
- the good guys somehow get it together and win (some non important character dies) everybody is happy the end
The backstories are not the same but this bullshyt fairy tale plot that always ends the same. It's just not fun for me....Like i saw jurassic park .... i knew how that movie would end i was just waiting for it to end :stopitslime:
Idk if you get what i am saying
Nothing unexpected happens in those movies for me

i still remember seeing GOT when they cut ned starks head off .... i was pissed but at least it caught me by surprise
. I remember buying the books, (i just could not wait for the next season) i just wanted to see what happened next

Make movies about 50 year old stories and be mad you know the outcome brehs........... :martin:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
'The Martian' Actor Nabs Key 'Doctor Strange' Role (Exclusive)

doctor-strange-wong-166789.jpg

The movie is currently in production and heading toward a release date of November 4, 2016.
Doctor Strange has found his manservant.

Benedict Wong has been cast as Wong, the good doctor’s trusty sidekick in Marvel’sDoctor Strange.

Benedict Cumberbatch is starring as Marvel’s Sorcerer Supreme in the movie that is currently in production and heading toward a release date of November 4, 2016.

Wong, the character, is a Marvel mainstay, having been around since the 1960s. He performs healing duties, assists in occult matters, is knowledgeable in martial artis, and tends to Strange’s affairs. Among his functions is to look after Strange’s body when the hero is astral projecting himself into other dimensional planes.

Wong, the actor, joins Rachel McAdams Tilda Swinton, Chiwetel Ejiofor and Mads Mikkelsen, among others on the roll call.

Wong did some scene-stealing work when he played a Jet Propulsion Laboratory director in Ridley Scott's Oscar-nominated The Martian and he stars as Kublai Khan in Netflix’s costume drama Marco Polo.

Other credits include Prometheus and Kick-Ass 2.