carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
How u play hardcore

I would be nervous as shyt all the time

I ain't trying to play like that

Idk to be honest. This is like my 7th character that died. I'm actually pretty comfortable with it, but in higher levels each champ pack is like a coordinated raid pull in wow using all kinda strategy and shyt

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

thats all that matters then

monta-ellis-handshake.gif

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
:to::to::to::to:

torrent 1 hard as shyt

ur life goes up 15k per lvl too

i made it all the the last boss, die within 10 seconds eveytime

i have 1.9 million toughness to, it doesnt matter

:sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
:to::to::to::to:

torrent 1 hard as shyt

ur life goes up 15k per lvl too

i made it all the the last boss, die within 10 seconds eveytime

i have 1.9 million toughness to, it doesnt matter

:sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:
???? Really?
I didn't think it was all that hard...the game is back to being solid though. I actually enjoyed it last night. Didn't hit 70 but got to 60.

It's not so easy that you just run through shyt, but it's not so hard that you die every pull.

IMHO they made a game now that's worth playing.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
???? Really?
I didn't think it was all that hard...the game is back to being solid though. I actually enjoyed it last night. Didn't hit 70 but got to 60.

It's not so easy that you just run through shyt, but it's not so hard that you die every pull.

IMHO they made a game now that's worth playing.
:dahell:

U got through act v yet on torment?

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
ewww @ playing this BS game. Sh1t is not even fun in the slightest...use 4 different skills mash button pick up crappy loot all while playing in 2k view.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
:dahell:

U got through act v yet on torment?
not the whole way through. Like I said it was challenging to say the least, but not like it was when you were getting 1 shotted by trash. I'd just beating this boss:

again the shyt was hard, and I died a few times but it wasn't like it was back when D3 first dropped to where you just ran in circles with shyt chasing you praying you didn't get a waller/teleport or prison elite.

I had fun on it last night is all i'm sayin. It was enjoyable and i made out with 3 legendary, 1 green piece, and i love the new reforge too. Was able to drop 592 armor for 40% increase in crit damage. Went from 92k dps to 312 dps in one night.

Wizards, blackhole plus meteor = win. I respeced from ice into fire and was dropping 8 million damage crits on impact plus dot damage.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
not the whole way through. Like I said it was challenging to say the least, but not like it was when you were getting 1 shotted by trash. I'd just beating this boss:

again the shyt was hard, and I died a few times but it wasn't like it was back when D3 first dropped to where you just ran in circles with shyt chasing you praying you didn't get a waller/teleport or prison elite.

I had fun on it last night is all i'm sayin. It was enjoyable and i made out with 3 legendary, 1 green piece, and i love the new reforge too. Was able to drop 592 armor for 40% increase in crit damage. Went from 92k dps to 312 dps in one night.

Wizards, blackhole plus meteor = win. I respeced from ice into fire and was dropping 8 million damage crits on impact plus dot damage.

whats ur accout name?