Official Diablo 3 thread

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm digging the Expansion trailer shyt too, dammit I might be pulled back in brehs, this might fukk up the end of my semester :patrice:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Can actually find legendary items now :lupe:

Time to fire up another witch doctor and see whats poppin :lupe:

Waiting for ROS to be under 20 bucks though cause I got to many games to play...

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I finally have a weekend to myself with no school work. I want to start playing again so bad, but blizzard apparently upgraded the required OS system for Macs and I have to wait a business day for it to come :sadcam:

I want to cop the expansion, but 40 is steep as fukk for 1 new character and a new act, plus I dont even know if my macbook has the capabilities to play it since the bumped the min reqs a bit. :patrice:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Can actually find legendary items now :lupe:

Time to fire up another witch doctor and see whats poppin :lupe:

Waiting for ROS to be under 20 bucks though cause I got to many games to play...

nah man dont be bamboozled by that find legendary shyt now

people like me running MP10 before this patch was finding WAY more legendarys

im talking 7-10 a hour

now I find 5-7 a day (8 hours of playing) if im lucky

fukk that :camby:

and they still useless :camby:

I went from paragon 44 to 122 in 1 fukkin week and aint find not a single damn upgrade :camby:

if I get the expansion itll be just to pass a few days until Elder Scrolls Online

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
the new drops are making the game tolerable :ehh:

nah... I mean me and @Front 2 Back were geared before this patch and we've played this new patch a LOT and all this patch did for me was make gearing new characters easier but I havnt found a damn upgrade for any my characters (witch doctor / barbarian) that have been upgrades and I think Front has only found 1-2 upgrades for his Wizard (maybe more now dunno)

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
nah... I mean me and @Front 2 Back were geared before this patch and we've played this new patch a LOT and all this patch did for me was make gearing new characters easier but I havnt found a damn upgrade for any my characters (witch doctor / barbarian) that have been upgrades and I think Front has only found 1-2 upgrades for his Wizard (maybe more now dunno)
i found some boots

I cheated and bought the hallowed defenders plans right before the AH closed and made a nice weapon

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
hold on...if I dont buy RoS besides not being able to play new content Id be still capped at lvl60 right ? and wont be able to get any high ilvl gear ?

:camby:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
if you aint grinding to duel, then youre doing it wrong

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:camby: Wont even bother buying the DLC. i hate how developers wait so fukking long to release a DLC for games.