Official Diablo 3 thread

Daps
Reppin
Hamburg, Germany
i was tricked into buying RoS but it's still the same fukkup of a game. shyt pvp, 4 players only, itemization is ASS, no lobby, no control over games created.

d2 was so much better, i was killing people in hardcore mode, invading their games, ruining months of work, those were the times.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was tricked into buying RoS but it's still the same fukkup of a game. shyt pvp, 4 players only, itemization is ASS, no lobby, no control over games created.

d2 was so much better, i was killing people in hardcore mode, invading their games, ruining months of work, those were the times.

This is a good listing of why d2 is better. It says a lot about Blizzard's competence that it can't create a good game despite an almost infinite stream of feedback and years of development time.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps

The new patch looks pretty good

Ladders coming back

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Should I buy D3: RoS? I never played D2. Do you think I'll enjoy D3?
To be honest, it really is a grind fest since it's only pve

I will literally play for a month then take a month off

But ladders and there other competitive modes they are adding may change that

They have also recently doubled the legendary drops, which has really helped give you motivation to keep playing , since this game is all about items

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Wait until patch 2.1 comes out and see what people are saying about the game before you buy RoS. Right now theres really no point in getting it.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Never played a Diablo and I'm getting my PS4 copy tomorrow, any tips? :feedme:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Might cop the Xbox One version... :patrice: any of y'all coli brehs coppin this?

Is there really NO PVP? :what: