Official Diablo 3 thread

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I'm really loving this game on xbox will probably cop again on ps4 when it comes out, playing through couch co op with my cousin. It's too bad this game isn't more casual friendly if I got my wife playing this :ohlawd:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm really loving this game on xbox will probably cop again on ps4 when it comes out, playing through couch co op with my cousin. It's too bad this game isn't more casual friendly if I got my wife playing this :ohlawd:

:dahell: I dont think they can make a more casual friendly game

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
:dahell: I dont think they can make a more casual friendly game
No the way you play this game isn't very casual friendly, I don't know how the other games played but this whole having a million abilities, with a million runes thing is the opposite of casual must ppl look at that like :dwillhuh: to make it more casual friendly it'd be more like dragon crown where instead of testing if you knew how to plan a great line up of complimentary attacks you are tested on your response rate and how well you combo at least IMO :yeshrug:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
No the way you play this game isn't very casual friendly, I don't know how the other games played but this whole having a million abilities, with a million runes thing is the opposite of casual must ppl look at that like :dwillhuh: to make it more casual friendly it'd be more like dragon crown where instead of testing if you knew how to plan a great line up of complimentary attacks you are tested on your response rate and how well you combo at least IMO :yeshrug:

theres not a million runes and abilities.. each class only has like 4-5 worthwhile abilities and 4-5 worthwhile runes. Look up a build on google and just use that and ignore every other ability you got

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
theres not a million runes and abilities.. each class only has like 4-5 worthwhile abilities and 4-5 worthwhile runes. Look up a build on google and just use that and ignore every other ability you got
I'm not asking for advice dude, I know how to play the game I'm saying I wish my wife was into it so we could play together

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm not asking for advice dude, I know how to play the game I'm saying I wish my wife was into it so we could play together

but im giving you advice on how your wife can get into it.. its not a complicated game at all.. candy crush is harder

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
More casual friendly :laff:. The game would have to play itself for it to be more casual friendly.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
but im giving you advice on how your wife can get into it.. its not a complicated game at all.. candy crush is harder
there are alot more builds than 4-5 skills that can be viable

i can assure you

just not "best"

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I got the best character on the board doe

:russ: you joking right my barb is by far the best character on this board by a wide margin

dont make me spend these billions of gold upgrading right now either just to made the margin wider :ufdup:

I was doing MP9 and MP10 clears back in May, im talking 3-4 zones in 20 minutes :ufdup:

got paragon level 40 quick and billions of gold and said fukk it and stopped playing in june :yeshrug:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
:russ: you joking right my barb is by far the best character on this board by a wide margin

dont make me spend these billions of gold upgrading right now either just to made the margin wider :ufdup:

I was doing MP9 and MP10 clears back in May, im talking 3-4 zones in 20 minutes :ufdup:

got paragon level 50 and billions of gold and said fukk it and stopped playing in june :yeshrug:

I got the 2nd best character on the board doe

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps

got paragon level 40 quick and billions of gold and said fukk it and stopped playing in june :yeshrug:
Link me ur account