Official Diablo 3 thread

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
it doesnt strike me as a game thats gonna be around in about 2 months, so I dont wanna invest too much time into it :to:
eh its been around for a while...anyhow personally I just play whatever's fun atm

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
eh its been around for a while...anyhow personally I just play whatever's fun atm

I just thought about it, if they are releasing Diablo 3 for consoles, then it must be coming out same time as the Diablo 3 expansion.. only reason I can think of.

If its cross compatible and the auction house is as well :whoo: then it might be worth it

they wont be able to compete with us in PVP anyway :scusthov:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
dueling is crack

but i havent found the urge to upgrade(ie do runs)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
So It all makes sense now...

Yall been beta testing all this time for the consoles...

One of the surprises at tonight's PlayStation 4 reveal was the announcement that Blizzard's previously PC-only Diablo III will be coming to both PS4 and PS3.

This has led plenty of disgruntled Diablo III players to make themselves heard on Blizzard's official forums. While many simply voice disappointment about seeing a PC-exclusive ported to console, user SmashCrunch articulates a broader, more astute gripe: That it's entirely possible that Diablo III was built for consoles from the start.

From the Diablo III forums:

Diablo 3 was setup to be a console game.

The reason only 4 players are allowed into a game is for 4 controllers.

The reason the quests make you walk in a linear closed circuit as opposed to big open worlds, is to keep your buds next to you on the same screen.

The reason for no skill points or complicated number crunching? To make console players happy.

The reason you have 4-5 skills on your bar at once? Very easy to use an Xbox/Ps3 controller to use skills.

The reason no runes / complicated item mechanics exists. Simply wouldn't be fun for console gamers.

The reason you can't host a named game? Auto join for console users.

The reason for achievements in game? It's popular among console / COD fans.

The reason for passive skills? Perks like Call of Duty uses. Everyone unlocks perks and uses their favorite ones.

PC gamers are just beta testing for the console release so it wont be full of bugs. That's how ActiBlizz intends to make the real money.

Also explains why the game doesn't have VoIP for Pc gamer chat.

Diablo 3 is the modern Call of Duty of ARPG's.

There are some users in the thread offering counterpoints, but it's hard not to see the truth in some of those observations.

Diablo III Fans Are Not Reacting Well To The Game's PS4 Announcement

Not buying this trash was easily the best gaming decision I ever made...

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Yea I log on check if I sold anything on ah then do 1 run and get off

Only thig saving me from quitting is the demonic essence

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
Too bad about this game, I upgrade my PC for it and everything beat it once through normal difficulty and was like :shaq2:
IDK maybe it's just me but it never had that same same D1 or D2 dark feel :yeshrug:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Too bad about this game, I upgrade my PC for it and everything beat it once through normal difficulty and was like :shaq2:
IDK maybe it's just me but it never had that same same D1 or D2 dark feel :yeshrug:

don't worry. now a year later you can blame consoles and not Blizzard :heh: