Official Diablo 3 thread

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
im too scorned to try any new video games and diablo 3 is boring as shyt to me :snoop:

just sticking to DOTA 2 I guess.. . got a few extra keys again @MMSex @JoelB

i got 2 machines :blessed:

daddy wants his first hellfire ring :ohlawd: let me know, my monk can only handle about MP7

Last edited by a moderator:

Jixson

Pro
Daps
Reppin
League of Legends
I still play this from time to time to kill an hour or so.

fukking annoying though because no one is playing I can't piggyback into act 3 Inferno yet because I never get the drops people want on the AH. I get the one worth 15000g not 15 mil for example.

I also love because I got it through my WoW accoutn(Annual pass) because I don't have an active WoW account, I can't post on the D3 forums.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Im finally getting somewhat bored with this shyt. takes a while to farm keys and do ubers but hellfire rings are rolling crap and now it will be much easier to reach paragon 100 anyway so whats the point ?

pvp preview looks kinda wack. one shot fest without any incentives.

with path of exile open beta coming out today(or is it tomorrow) Ill prolly barely play after I try out duels.

if I quit if anyone still plays I got some pretty decent WD gear (I guess it can work for wizard too but I have no attack speed since I use bears) I might just give out. 140k dps/4k armor/56k hp/800+ resists

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I feel you on that but if you're a die hard D2 fan i stronly recommend you give POE a try breh...I think the DL was like 4GB's and its 3 acts which is a lot for a beta...
I didnt mind d3 for what it is but poe just has insane customization. the only thing is I think it will take tons of time to get a build right unless youre copying what kripp or someone like him does.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Im finally getting somewhat bored with this shyt. takes a while to farm keys and do ubers but hellfire rings are rolling crap and now it will be much easier to reach paragon 100 anyway so whats the point ?

pvp preview looks kinda wack. one shot fest without any incentives.

with path of exile open beta coming out today(or is it tomorrow) Ill prolly barely play after I try out duels.

if I quit if anyone still plays I got some pretty decent WD gear (I guess it can work for wizard too but I have no attack speed since I use bears) I might just give out. 140k dps/4k armor/56k hp/800+ resists

Post ur profile

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
i got 2 machines :blessed:

daddy wants his first hellfire ring :ohlawd: let me know, my monk can only handle about MP7

since you greedy and wont trade ur gems, I exploited the gem market last night

the average price goes off the last 10 trades

so i sold 10 straight emeralds for 100 each, got the price to drop down to 5000, for about 1 minute grabbed 100 of them

:blessed:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
since you greedy and wont trade ur gems, I exploited the gem market last night

the average price goes off the last 10 trades

so i sold 10 straight emeralds for 100 each, got the price to drop down to 5000, for about 1 minute grabbed 100 of them

:blessed:

my emeralds are stars and up :usure:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:stopitslime: this gaming coming to consoles.. I seen this shyt a mile away with only 4 player co-op and no pvp at release

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
:stopitslime: this gaming coming to consoles.. I seen this shyt a mile away with only 4 player co-op and no pvp at release
It was clear it was bound to happen. Only 6 skills too...now the question is who the fukk wants to play an old game on systems that barely produced arpgs...lol

And after path of exile...I cant play d3 for more than 30 mins...shyt puts me to sleep and drops are still utter garbage.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It was clear it was bound to happen. Only 6 skills too...now the question is who the fukk wants to play an old game on systems that barely produced arpgs...lol

And after path of exile...I cant play d3 for more than 30 mins...shyt puts me to sleep and drops are still utter garbage.

both these games are missing something.. I cant tell what it is at this point, just missing that hit factor