Official Diablo 3 thread

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
the problem with pvp in this game finna be that D3 is SO gear-dependent. I dont see how they can balance it without nerfing gear stats....

I still love the gameplay and still leveling a few chars as well as farming with my WD...but I think its clear this game was very unfinished and untested when they shipped it :dry:

they fukked up by not allowing you to set your own stats, the game has so little customability its disgusting

what sets your character apart if your items are the same, if you whip someones ass they can easily change their skills to beat your ass. Theres no such thing as specialization in this game

there is ideal and theres everything else. i will say this, the SP is polished. I went back and played d2 and its very antiquated in comparison. but as far as longevity unless they give the user alittle bit more options with how you build your character and more penalties for choosing wrong. This game is WAY to user friendly. Inferno mode or not. People act like D2 Nightmare and Hell were walks in the park. Before the game patched so many times it was HARD to get by in D2 so difficulty hasnt changed that much if you a diablo OG like mms(reppin 1.03 patch classic :whoo: )

theres a plethora of issues but pvp is the most glaring, whats the point of farming items if the only thing to look forward to is more items :aicmon:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
while I like that you can change skills to try different strategies...yea the game is basically less about skill/character development and more about items

I mean the point of d2 was also farming items...but it had ladder resets.

this game...after you beat inferno (which was stupidly nerfed because crybabies cried) theres not much to it anymore.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
difficulty is probably the games saving grace

maybe its cause im a monk, but bosses are damn near easy mode on any difficulty(i have 440 resist all tho in act 2 hell 480 with mantra of healing with resist rune)

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
game is boring :manny:

took out every element that made Diablo 2 fun.

Who the fukk it thought it would be a good idea to shyt it without pvp, a real chat room, trade channels, 6-8 players, non farmable bosses, pretty much everything that made Diablo .. Diablo :heh:

fukk em :pacspit:

Tesseract

Dis-Info Agent Killer
Daps
Reppin
Xanth
I was gonna get one of each class to max level, but grinding on my WD now that my Monk and DH are maxed is tedious rather than fun. Lack of customization and no PvP is gonna spell doom for this game.

Devs better stop kowtowing to crybabies.

'Game's too hard!!!!'.............:leostare:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
:manny:

The Game is still fun, but I havent touched it in about 1 week.... I can only play in spurts.. 30 mins here, 30 mins there.. Cant really get into playing hours upon hours at time like some of you cats

I cant play every day anymore...I might jump on for 1-2 days, then take like a week and a half break....

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Id say if you liked the original diablo, youll have fun for quite a bit. the endgame is where d3 is meh.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
well atleast my new computer can surf the coli at rapid speeds :to:

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
game is boring :manny:

took out every element that made Diablo 2 fun.

Who the fukk it thought it would be a good idea to shyt it without pvp, a real chat room, trade channels, 6-8 players, non farmable bosses, pretty much everything that made Diablo .. Diablo :heh:

fukk em :pacspit:

Ya I was hyped as fukk but now im just like :why:

No stat customization, no builds, the fukk :facepalm:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
*dusts off thread for this hilarious vid*

Last edited by a moderator:

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The 1.04 patch (mainly the paragon system) has brought me back, I am enjoying the game again. :ehh: