Official Diablo 3 thread

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
im surprised DIII still has a fanbase. I've had more fun playing skyrim in the past 3 days than DIII. there's so much you should be able to do in this game that u just cant.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
im surprised DIII still has a fanbase. I've had more fun playing skyrim in the past 3 days than DIII. there's so much you should be able to do in this game that u just cant.

the difficulty just killed off most of the half players :manny:

when you factor in theres a way to buy items alot of folks just got immediately discouraged

theres bigger issues that ive addressed relating to stat points, the "mana" system in the game and how all of it will inevitably make pvp a clusterfukk

but nevertheless the actual game isnt really that broken

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
its not even nerfed

this is what i mean, i read the complaints for months and 90% was coming from DH

they have a skill trail of cinders(vault) that does 1500% over 3 seconds right now...that is getting nerfed

it kills bosses in like 20 seconds

DH cannot do inferno without a barb or monk, ive watched them they just arent built for it, maybe hell but inferno just doesnt work unless theres a tank

even WD have pets that are viable and can solo(still shytty)

The reason why DH are complaining is because every time we have a viable build or skill blizzard nerfs it. If DH was so bad they wouldn't be nerfed every other patch. The only class that has been nerfed as much or more are Wizards.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
the difficulty just killed off most of the half players :manny:

when you factor in theres a way to buy items alot of folks just got immediately discouraged

theres bigger issues that ive addressed relating to stat points, the "mana" system in the game and how all of it will inevitably make pvp a clusterfukk

but nevertheless the actual game isnt really that broken
:smugdraper: it sure did kill it for me, im not bout to farm endlessly or shell out more REAL $$$ just to say i mastered inferno :childplease: shame on blizzard for releasing a game this incomplete with no real vision of its future.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
The reason why DH are complaining is because every time we have a viable build or skill blizzard nerfs it. If DH was so bad they wouldn't be nerfed every other patch. The only class that has been nerfed as much or more are Wizards.

monks were nerfed badly from the start :ufdup:

having played all the classes

the only class that is truly lacking is the DH and its because its DPS just doesnt offset its poor survivability in inferno

i think the reasonable thing to do is make the 30% less dmg universal :manny: but thats neither here nor there

i beat this son of a bytch :jawalrus:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
the real problem is the drop system which doesnt give you shyt.
if we had normal drops...then players wouldnt complain about difficulty.

they nerfed inferno into oblivion and only now rolling out monster power levels
i still put in 30-60 minutes a day in farming act 3 but for like past month Ive got one legendary worth anything and maybe couple of rares worth more than a milli.

the mechanics of it are great tho.

btw if u looking for D2-like game, check out torchlight 2. graphics and mechanics are worse than d3, but itemization is great and good skill trees, its pretty deep.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
monks were nerfed badly from the start :ufdup:

having played all the classes

the only class that is truly lacking is the DH and its because its DPS just doesnt offset its poor survivability in inferno

i think the reasonable thing to do is make the 30% less dmg universal :manny: but thats neither here nor there

i beat this son of a bytch :jawalrus:

I would say the nerf to smoke screen hurt demon hunters more than any other nerf.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
oh and since the last patch, WD is one of the best classes, period
most flexible one and fun to play. I pretty much stopped playing other characters, too boring.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
oh and since the last patch, WD is one of the best classes, period
most flexible one and fun to play. I pretty much stopped playing other characters, too boring.

i disagree to the fullest

maybe in normal -> hell

but in inferno they are bout damn near worthless in a party :scusthov: it takes absurdly good gear for them to be comparable to average geared wiz/monk let alone a budget barb :krs:

but on topic so who here wants to make new characters and play with mms :troll:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Just picked this shyt up for $10. Gonna see if it's as bad as they say. I'm not the type to play a game over and over again either. If it keeps my attention through one playthrough, I'll be satisfied.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Just picked this shyt up for $10. Gonna see if it's as bad as they say. I'm not the type to play a game over and over again either. If it keeps my attention through one playthrough, I'll be satisfied.

It'll definitely do that :manny: once you beat it tho

Until pvp drops the replay value is marginal

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@itsyoung!!

found andariels visage yesterday :whew: also got new armor and Sever, lost 6k hp but dps went up 25k (68k roughly before 22% lightning buff + dmg to demons):ohlawd: my speed also is :whew: so my life on hit is really juicy now

cant quite tank some of the hard hits anymore tho

Last edited by a moderator: