Crit Hit Damage 42%
Crit Hit Chance 6%

put the bid at 25,000,000 and buyout at 50, hope somebody will bite :lolbron:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
thats a pretty dam good amulet brehski. were u farming act I or II ?

Tesseract

Dis-Info Agent Killer
Daps
Reppin
Xanth
Brown_Pride said:
nah i really think the repair costs are going to completely smash the AH in game gold. 30k repair is going to break people fast. MOst of the botters are doing corpse runs and it's not profitable with 30k repair bills, especially when the people buy aren't going to have the same cash flow. A night i might repair 1-3 times that's 100g just to play the game.

1. Get your MF to > 200%

2. Increase your Gold/Pot pickup range

3. Speed-Run Heart of Sin like this......

4. ???

5. :smugdraper:

Last edited by a moderator:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
thats a pretty dam good amulet brehski. were u farming act I or II ?

Act I, this is probably my best drop yet since playing the game

I can definitly use that thing but the prospect of selling it for so much guap and revamping my whole gear is too appealing
:noah:

Tesseract

Dis-Info Agent Killer
Daps
Reppin
Xanth
Brown_Pride said:
that nightmare?

Yep. I tried it in Hell. The results were less than stellar since you can only do about 2 runs/hour unless you have fantastic gear.

Tesseract

Dis-Info Agent Killer
Daps
Reppin
Xanth
K, just did a NM Heart of Sin run. Went through all the levels, killed the spider chick, then killed Azmodan. 30% Extra Gold and 92% MF. I made 105k gold in 12 minutes. Would have been shorter but I didn't account for all the rares that dropped so I had to keep porting back to town to sell shyt to make room in bag.

Got another Legendary drop........crappy low-level pants......:snoop:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Got another Legendary drop........crappy low-level pants......:snoop:
if those pants have a +move speed bonus theyre prolly not all crappy

I remember getting hammer jammers with +7% movespeed off the AH for like 50k and they were a great investment

Tesseract

Dis-Info Agent Killer
Daps
Reppin
Xanth
yseJ said:
if those pants have a +move speed bonus theyre prolly not all crappy

I remember getting hammer jammers with +7% movespeed off the AH for like 50k and they were a great investment

That's exactly what they are. Didn't even check the AH to see what they're going for. Working on my Monk. Level 60 in another hour. This class is cheap.....400 Resists to everything with one passive......:shaq: Standing on Arcane Sentries like....:stylin:

Got a Legendary Belt drop. Monk is rocking it till I find something better.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
without pvp im starting to lose that fire for this game :to: its a great game too but not being able to be ignorant and pk people is making this awful right now

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
without pvp im starting to lose that fire for this game :to: its a great game too but not being able to be ignorant and pk people is making this awful right now

:manny:

The Game is still fun, but I havent touched it in about 1 week.... I can only play in spurts.. 30 mins here, 30 mins there.. Cant really get into playing hours upon hours at time like some of you cats

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
the problem with pvp in this game finna be that D3 is SO gear-dependent. I dont see how they can balance it without nerfing gear stats....

I still love the gameplay and still leveling a few chars as well as farming with my WD...but I think its clear this game was very unfinished and untested when they shipped it :dry:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:manny:

The Game is still fun, but I havent touched it in about 1 week.... I can only play in spurts.. 30 mins here, 30 mins there.. Cant really get into playing hours upon hours at time like some of you cats

stop assuming :rudy:

im only lvl 55 and a like 2 low level chars

ive yet to reach half the shyt everyone else has

but i can see the writing on the wall