Official Diablo 3 thread

Tesseract

Dis-Info Agent Killer
Daps
Reppin
Xanth
itsyoung!! said:
:lolbron: cant trap elites in inferno and multishot gonna tickle them they had millions of life each

Mofos don't know 'bout my Spike Trap/Nether Tentacles/Shadow Power Combo.

THEY GON' LEARN TODAY!

:win:

I HATE doing runs with other people since they have a tendency to run all over the map, aggro a whole lotta mobs, then run back towards me like Imma do something besides run/Port back to town....:whistle:

Tunes

Pro
Daps
I think Wiz got nerfed with the recent patch so the force armor ain't gonna help as much in inferno.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I think Wiz got nerfed with the recent patch so the force armor ain't gonna help as much in inferno.

Happened a while ago but from what I hear they've been nerfed again. I wish Blizzard would focus on making the game better rather than nerf classes. All these nerfs haven't addressed any of the issues melee classes have in inferno nor the loot system. I hope they have a massive update soon cause right now this game feels incomplete.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
when is pvp dropping fukk all the other shyt

secondly i hope items have more depth to them than "+ to strength +dex etc"

the amount of modifiers is low for a diablo game right now unless they releasing shyt in waves(ive yet to grab a unique or set tho)

in D2/D1 some items granted you skills in shyt deadlystrike crushing blow etc with the skill runes

i think the skill leveling needs to limited in some ways, the fact you can just change your skills up on the fly is going to kill replayability, whats the point in making a new char if you can fix it the first time

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
*buys epic things in auction*

*24 hours later. Still hasnt recieved them*

:smh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

the amount of modifiers is low for a diablo game right now unless they releasing shyt in waves(ive yet to grab a unique or set tho)

in D2/D1 some items granted you skills in shyt deadlystrike crushing blow etc with the skill runes

i think the skill leveling needs to limited in some ways, the fact you can just change your skills up on the fly is going to kill replayability, whats the point in making a new char if you can fix it the first time

You cant change ya skills like that in inferno

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
I just wish they had an ability to where I can hit like cntrl+L or something
and that shuffles through at least 3 different ability lay out tree's

too many different situations that can occur on the battlefield

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Mofos don't know 'bout my Spike Trap/Nether Tentacles/Shadow Power Combo.

THEY GON' LEARN TODAY!

:win:

I HATE doing runs with other people since they have a tendency to run all over the map, aggro a whole lotta mobs, then run back towards me like Imma do something besides run/Port back to town....:whistle:

:lolbron:

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Should be watching Game of Thrones right now, but I just got home....and just want to play a little while longer....

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps

I know you can't really compare past Diablo games to D3 since it was just released but the bolded is why I feel they took a major step back.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I know you can't really compare past Diablo games to D3 since it was just released but the bolded is why I feel they took a major step back.

thats what im saying

like its new and fresh right now, but part of the fun in D2 was making different builds

they dont let you adjust stats, and skills can be rearranged on the fly? :dwillhuh:

im enjoying the game the mechanics are solid but shyt i can already see the writing on the wall unless they add some depth there

i mean are their even runewords anymore?

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
thats what im saying

like its new and fresh right now, but part of the fun in D2 was making different builds

they dont let you adjust stats, and skills can be rearranged on the fly? :dwillhuh:

im enjoying the game the mechanics are solid but shyt i can already see the writing on the wall unless they add some depth there

i mean are their even runewords anymore?
in D2 once you learn the mechanics theres like 1-2 best builds that everyone started doing a month in. so while yea you could have different builds if you wanted to be good you had to choose pretty much the same route everyone else was going.

and in later difficulties its pretty much impossible to change skills on the fly in the battle .I think on inferno its a minute cooldown. so u can do it after you die :manny:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
btw even tho gear is not as overpowering as in D2 its crazy how it still changes shiit here.

I was kinda slugging through hell act 2, getting killed in claustrophobic dungeons often, and finally decided to look at my gear.

I had like 38 level pants belt rings and shiit :wtf:

so I went to AH bought like 5 gear pieces for like 70k...and hell is :childplease: right now to me.

witch doctors and wizards :eat: off auction house so well cuz good two handers are so cheap. and a good two hander>>>>>>>>>>>>>> for us mana/arcane power types

I got like a 400 dps two hander for 15k when my previous 1 hander of 231 dps was bought for 15k also :laugh: