Official Diablo 3 thread

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
smh at everyone just saying fukk it and going with the easiest character to solo inferno :smh:

what happened to the challenge ? at least roll a witch doctor or a wiz for inferno

Wait what? Wizard IS the easiest class and its the most played

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Ran with yseJ with my new Monk...I dont know how i feel about it....I miss my Wiz :to:

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
Just looked through the auction house and made some purchases. Why did I even waste good gold on the god damn artisans if piff can be had for cheap there. :snoop:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Ran with yseJ with my new Monk...I dont know how i feel about it....I miss my Wiz :to:
good run breh
I liked my wizard, lots of dope skills already.
not a damage machine but diamond skin, wave of force is already :wow:

btw, this is for everyone wholl fukk with skeleton king again

forget the skeletons he summons and just hit him. he himself hits his own skeletons quite well (theres even an achievement for that :laugh:)

when he starts teleporting just run like 12 yards away. hell swing and miss then.

in all honesty, most of bosses are relatively easy cuz they do the same patters and shiit. on hell and beyond elite packs are much tougher than bosses. its kite or die :laugh:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
smh at everyone just saying fukk it and going with the easiest character to solo inferno :smh:

what happened to the challenge ? at least roll a witch doctor or a wiz for inferno

I would say wiz is just as easy if not easier than demon hunter. They can kite just as good as a demon hunter plus they have skills that give them reduce the damage they take. As for witch doctor, I wanted to like that class but it just seems like a really nerfed d2 necro without any of the fun skills that the necro had. Slowly working my way to inferno with my Monk which while the class has been nerfed, seems to be more fun than the other classes in the game.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I would say wiz is just as easy if not easier than demon hunter. They can kite just as good as a demon hunter plus they have skills that give them reduce the damage they take. As for witch doctor, I wanted to like that class but it just seems like a really nerfed d2 necro without any of the fun skills that the necro had. Slowly working my way to inferno with my Monk which while the class has been nerfed, seems to be more fun than the other classes in the game.

not even gonna lie I had the :wow: face for a good 10 seconds reading that post from ysej but he a good poster so its all good

especially after the smoke screen fix put wizards on whole nother level even though they got nerfed it wasnt nearly as bad as smoke screen

monks are good UNTIL inferno, its like my barbarian I loved playing him until I got to inferno. I went from :bustback: to :to: within 30 minutes

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
not even gonna lie I had the :wow: face for a good 10 seconds reading that post from ysej but he a good poster so its all good

especially after the smoke screen fix put wizards on whole nother level even though they got nerfed it wasnt nearly as bad as smoke screen

monks are good UNTIL inferno, its like my barbarian I loved playing him until I got to inferno. I went from :bustback: to :to: within 30 minutes
ok ok I take the wiz bit back....Im still laboring with my witch doctor through hell so yea...

I think we can safely say that solo-ing wise...
1. DH
2. WIZ
4a. monk (I think one dude beat inferno solo)
4b. witch doctor
6. barb

Tesseract

Dis-Info Agent Killer
Daps
Reppin
Xanth
2gunsup said:
Just looked through the auction house and made some purchases. Why did I even waste good gold on the god damn artisans if piff can be had for cheap there. :snoop:

The piff from the AH was crafted by the Blacksmith although everything I've crafted thus far has been good for other classes aside from the one I play.....:stopitslime:

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
Got my demon hunter to 15 just beat act 1. Got my Monk to 30 beat it on normal. And so far, my demon hunter is much easier to use and is easier and safer to run through although I do like the monks healing abilities.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Been farming cow level in inferno

:wow: at the drops im getting, boutta get a few million tomorrow when auction house is up :jawalrus:

Tesseract

Dis-Info Agent Killer
Daps
Reppin
Xanth
itsyoung!! said:
Been farming cow level in inferno

:wow: at the drops im getting, boutta get a few million tomorrow when auction house is up :jawalrus:

THIS is the reason you want a toon that can solo Bosses. Imma herd those mofos into a BIG GINORMOUS HERD and eradicate 'em with traps/Multishot.

I wonder if they're gonna bring the Übers back sometime in the future.....:scheme:

Any Set drops yet? Haven't seen any so far, but I'm just fresh outta Hell.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
THIS is the reason you want a toon that can solo Bosses. Imma herd those mofos into a BIG GINORMOUS HERD and eradicate 'em with traps/Multishot.

I wonder if they're gonna bring the Übers back sometime in the future.....:scheme:

Any Set drops yet? Haven't seen any so far, but I'm just fresh outta Hell.

:lolbron: cant trap elites in inferno and multishot gonna tickle them they had millions of life each :skip:.. regular monsters had 400k (with 4 players in hte game) life you gonna wanna frost arrow and impale with the last rune only way you gonna drop em

my friend got a few set drops from elites in act 1 inferno wizard and monk pants

I got hit for 180k by an elite :laff:

even the regular monsters 1 hit was guarantee death because the lowest amount of damage they do is about 40k a hit I got 30k life

CJ14

Pro
Daps

???

I thought Barbs and Monks were the toughest characters to solo inferno with?!?

Edit - Can you add my battletag to the first post? It's CJ14#1998