Official Destiny Thread [RISE OF IRON OUT NOW!]

Romell

Superstar
Daps
They weren't lying when they said the Vosik challenge is easy. The hard part was not killing him on the 2nd damage phase. :heh:

Finally got the raid sniper(2 of em). So I'll be back on TitanFall until iron banner drops(easy LL400 grind).

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
So the winter event started yesterday along with sparrow racing and the new bounties for strikes. They also redid a few strikes as well, like omnigul

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:francis: at this point i am just waiting for destiny 2 shyt just all the same to me and they not even going to let us transfer our characters anymore
If Destiny 2 isn't 60fps, I'm not buying it
:francis:

I tried getting back in Destiny but I'm not even trying to recalibrate my aiming from the other games I play that are all 60fps to this at 30fps :smh:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
If Destiny 2 isn't 60fps, I'm not buying it
:francis:

I tried getting back in Destiny but I'm not even trying to recalibrate my aiming from the other games I play that are all 60fps to this at 30fps :smh:
Destiny 2 is coming to pc so you will get your 60fps.

dayun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Down Under
:krs: how? That's tied for my favorite destiny weapon

Might have been the nightfall but not sure. When i checked the postmaster at the tower it was in there. May have been from opening the chest at the end because it definitely wasn't the nightfall reward as i got the no backup plans as the reward.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Might have been the nightfall but not sure. When i checked the postmaster at the tower it was in there. May have been from opening the chest at the end because it definitely wasn't the nightfall reward as i got the no backup plans as the reward.
I'm pretty sure it's for getting that high nightfall score