Official Destiny Thread [RISE OF IRON OUT NOW!]

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they fukked over pve cause of pvp so much with this new patch...took the truth from 3 to 1 rocket; nerfed blade dancer health regen ability; which by the way nerfed the health regen abilities/armor for every class in the game by 'mistake', but bungie said they gonna let it play out awhile/see results before they fix the 'mistake'; nerfed shotties to the point you better off just throwing the gun at the opponent; gonna fukk up skorri cause people complain about it in trials....only good thing about the patch is that they forcing people to use they primaries for the most part now....

anyway, yea, this patch has finally forced me to put destiny down for awhile...it's been a fun 3 years...got all the shyt i wanted, did everything in the game, etc...only thing left for me to do is hard mode for the new raid....just havent gotten around to doing it...figure i'll knock that out soon, and then i'll put her down till destiny 2 come out....which is cool, there's plenty of shyt for me to play till then....

...will say though: if they dont have separate balancing tables for pvp and pve, i might have to hold off on that purchase...that's the only thing that really annoys me about the game...they fukk up 1 side 'balancing' aka nerfing cause of the other...like the patch today...

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they fukked over pve cause of pvp so much with this new patch...took the truth from 3 to 1 rocket; nerfed blade dancer health regen ability; which by the way nerfed the health regen abilities/armor for every class in the game by 'mistake', but bungie said they gonna let it play out awhile/see results before they fix the 'mistake'; nerfed shotties to the point you better off just throwing the gun at the opponent; gonna fukk up skorri cause people complain about it in trials....only good thing about the patch is that they forcing people to use they primaries for the most part now....

anyway, yea, this patch has finally forced me to put destiny down for awhile...it's been a fun 3 years...got all the shyt i wanted, did everything in the game, etc...only thing left for me to do is hard mode for the new raid....just havent gotten around to doing it...figure i'll knock that out soon, and then i'll put her down till destiny 2 come out....which is cool, there's plenty of shyt for me to play till then....

...will say though: if they dont have separate balancing tables for pvp and pve, i might have to hold off on that purchase...that's the only thing that really annoys me about the game...they fukk up 1 side 'balancing' aka nerfing cause of the other...like the patch today...

This is pretty much most mmos who have a pvp and over element look at Certain classes suffer in pve because of their utility in pvp

The only way to fix is have two skill trees or remove one element ???

dayun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Down Under
Had to bump this thread with news about old raids being brought to current light levels.

People might actually want to do the old raids again.

Elemental primaries making a return :blessed: return of the vex mythoclast :wow: (nerfed but still on of the better sounding guns)

Had to dig up this thread from page 8 :mjcry: Game got thrown to the bushes but hoping it breathes a bit of life into it until Destiny 2.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I started playing this again this week to try and get the Flawless Raider trophy before the update hits.

Took me a few goes, some choking but I fukked around and did it!

Flawless Raider trophy :blessed:

Platinum Trophy :blessed:

If anyone is looking to try it you have till the 28th which is when the light level's getting raised. I'd also recommend this video

It isn't too difficult, just some trial & error. You'll need a hunter and the solar exotic sword too. It can be done with a Titan too, not sure about a Warlock.

Can't wait till Destiny 2:ohlawd:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I started playing this again this week to try and get the Flawless Raider trophy before the update hits.

Took me a few goes, some choking but I fukked around and did it!

Flawless Raider trophy :blessed:

Platinum Trophy :blessed:

If anyone is looking to try it you have till the 28th which is when the light level's getting raised. I'd also recommend this video

It isn't too difficult, just some trial & error. You'll need a hunter and the solar exotic sword too. It can be done with a Titan too, not sure about a Warlock.

Can't wait till Destiny 2:ohlawd:

I solo'd that Raid too. You can do it with any class. I did it with my Titan

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Had to bump this thread with news about old raids being brought to current light levels.

People might actually want to do the old raids again.

Elemental primaries making a return :blessed: return of the vex mythoclast :wow: (nerfed but still on of the better sounding guns)

Had to dig up this thread from page 8 :mjcry: Game got thrown to the bushes but hoping it breathes a bit of life into it until Destiny 2.
but dose it really matter when none of it will carry over to Destiny 2?

dayun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Down Under

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
havent played since the new patch....not cause of the patch itself, but more so how bungie has pretty much decided to balance the game around trials and told pve players to 'hey, deal with it'.....with the news about raids coming back, i might jump on to do a raid run....other than that and probably just to fukk around here/there, my time with destiny might be done....i've enjoyed the shyt outta the game, but i'm on to other games till destiny 2 comes out....

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I doubt that update will get me back on. It's a little too late for that.

Destiny 2 I'll be getting on PS4 so farewell to all my OG Destiny Xbox One crew. It's been real. Unless of course y'all are doing the same, or double dipping, then it's see ya when I see ya