Official Deadpool Thread

Daps
I'm by no means a superhero/comic book aficionado (I don't know if the film was true to the character's provenance or not), but strictly as a film - that shyt was great. Thoroughly entertaining. I had reservations after seeing the trailer about the humor, but I laughed all the way through it, and at no point did I feel the jokes were corny or redundant.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Aw man the broad from Gotham is so fukkin bad, ima be wearing out the pause button on those scenes near the start

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Btw how deadpool gets his powers has me scratching my head, is the wolverine franchise just going to be completely ret conned or do they have some kind of deal in the works where he shows up in the mcu? Anyway I love almost everything about this flick, but couldn't they have gotten a better bad guy for Wade to fight? Where's sabertooth in all this?

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
If your 16 - 19 years old, listen to rap music to rebel against your parents, and just discovered what to do with your dikk this movie is for you.

I feel like this movie would've been better as a Netflix show. I see why it was.90 minutes. I think I would have liked it more if I was high and on my couch but instead I paid $12 for jokes that weren't always funny sloppy cgi and a half ass written story. :snoop:

They turned colossus into a damn goofball and the villian was trash. Got damnit im still salty :mjcry:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Just came back from watching the movie and it exceeded my expectation:ohlawd:

This movie is a 9/10 for me because it felt like straight from the comic books of Deadpool:wow:

The movie so good that I fear that Fox will hold the X-Men rights even longer from Disney to get it back:to:

I gave up on Marvel ever getting the X-Men rights but Fox needs to let FF go. It's a tough property and doesn't fit what Fox does well. Deadpool being crude humor and violence fits Fox entertainment normal properties perfectly.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Finally an opinion that's not popular

Because it's wrong

:sas1:

But why don't you see it yourself and decide
:sas2:

Real talk Collosus
was always a bleeding heart soft hearted, sensitive Goofball. They took it a step further in the ultimate universe and made him gay he was so soft. In the 616 he basically committed suicide but marvel cleaned it up into him sacrificing himself to cure Mutant AIDS. It's the duality of the character. He's a walking tank but he's not a fighter.

All the Deadpool movie did was have someone call him out for his softness and being a teacher's pet throughout the movie.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Because it's wrong

:sas1:

But why don't you see it yourself and decide
:sas2:

Real talk Collosus
was always a bleeding heart soft hearted, sensitive Goofball. They took it a step further in the ultimate universe and made him gay he was so soft. In the 616 he basically committed suicide but marvel cleaned it up into him sacrificing himself to cure Mutant AIDS. It's the duality of the character. He's a walking tank but he's not a fighter.

All the Deadpool movie did was have someone call him out for his softness and being a teacher's pet throughout the movie.
have always found Reynolds schtick irritating, trailer also gave the vibe you had to be a south park fan and like juvenile humour to join the fun

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
I gave up on Marvel ever getting the X-Men rights but Fox needs to let FF go. It's a tough property and doesn't fit what Fox does well. Deadpool being crude humor and violence fits Fox entertainment normal properties perfectly.
Is a limited contract deal or Fox holds rights forever until they decided to sell it?