Official Deadpool Thread

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
If your 16 - 19 years old, listen to rap music to rebel against your parents, and just discovered what to do with your dikk this movie is for you.

I feel like this movie would've been better as a Netflix show. I see why it was.90 minutes. I think I would have liked it more if I was high and on my couch but instead I paid $12 for jokes that weren't always funny sloppy cgi and a half ass written story. :snoop:

They turned colossus into a damn goofball and the villian was trash. Got damnit im still salty :mjcry:

What did you expect from a deadpool movie other than goofiness :dwillhuh:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
gonna watch it in imax next week orso but I just checked boxofficemojo

Production Budget: $58 million:blessed:

This movie has no other option then became a boxoffice hit. It has everything to make it and if the number do well it should me 2x,3x the production budget. I hope it makes 200 mill ... (atleast)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
If your 16 - 19 years old, listen to rap music to rebel against your parents, and just discovered what to do with your dikk this movie is for you.

I feel like this movie would've been better as a Netflix show. I see why it was.90 minutes. I think I would have liked it more if I was high and on my couch but instead I paid $12 for jokes that weren't always funny sloppy cgi and a half ass written story. :snoop:

They turned colossus into a damn goofball and the villian was trash. Got damnit im still salty :mjcry:
:damn:

You might need to rewatch it and see it again without the expectations :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
mD7Zwj1.gif

NBA ALL STAR WEEKEND & DEADPOOL

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Btw how deadpool gets his powers has me scratching my head, is the wolverine franchise just going to be completely ret conned or do they have some kind of deal in the works where he shows up in the mcu? Anyway I love almost everything about this flick, but couldn't they have gotten a better bad guy for Wade to fight? Where's sabertooth in all this?

It still baffles me that his origin into such a mess. It really isn't that hard as all and cutting out the Weapon X/Wolverine connection just makes no goddamn sense.

Anyway, Ajax was Deadpool's original villain but in the comics he was a lot different, he wore cybernetic armor which gave him super strength, speed and endurance. Deadpool's archnemesis is T-Ray, a magic-powered soldier who claims that he's the true Wade Wilson, and Deadpool (who lost his memory in the Weapon X program) was a mercenary who left him for dead and stole his identity, but given the fact they've ignored most of Wade's dirty mercenary past, he likely won't be used anytime soon.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love this movie... I thought it was brilliant. And to those that complain on certain things need to really pay attention to the OPENING CREDITS that blatantly suggest that this is a parody cliche origin story. So, all the generic tropes that we comes to expect or even complain in other films are done intentionally in this film, but only mockingly. Just THINK about what all of this is over: 1.) Deadpool wanting to hunt down the man to have plastic surgery done & 2.) the whole entire beef is due to Wade Wilson learning about Ajax real name. The LUNACY of the mere premise should clue you in that you shouldn't take ANY OF IT seriously. There's levels of comedy played here from the outrageous, to the witty, to the subtle satirical observation about superhero movies in general.