Daps
sQ1BZec.jpg

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Yoooooooo.....

These nikkas really just called this one of the greatest comic book movies ever:ohhh:

I think they even wanted to call it the greatest comic book movie ever:ohhh:

They really just said if BvS or Civil War is as good as Deadpool or better, then this will have been the greatest year for comic book movies ever:ohhh:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yoooooooo.....

These nikkas really just called this one of the greatest comic book movies ever:ohhh:

I think they even wanted to call it the greatest comic book movie ever:ohhh:

They really just said if BvS or Civil War is as good as Deadpool or better, then this will have been the greatest year for comic book movies ever:ohhh:
:whoo:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

I'm trying to figure out how so many little kids know about Deadpool in the first place. I see his toys every once in a blue moon, but if I was a kid, I wouldn't directly know it was Deadpool or he was a (anti)hero. I know that he appeared in what was arguably the best episode of Ultimate Spiderman, but other than that, I really can't think of anything else. Maybe the Lego Marvel videogame? I mean you don't see kids walking around wearing Punisher shirts and calling him out if they've got a bust of him at FYE like they do with Deadpool. :heh:

EDIT - But now that I think about it, I was exposed to Alien, Predator, and Robocop toys and games before I ever saw any of the movies so :manny:

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I'm trying to figure out how so many little kids know about Deadpool in the first place in the first place. I see his toys every once in a blue moon, yeah, but if I was a kid, I wouldn't directly know it was Deadpool or he was a (anti)hero. I know that he appeared in what was arguably the best episode of Ultimate Spiderman, but other than that, I really can't think of anything else. Maybe the Lego Marvel videogame? You have to know where to go I mean you don't see kids walking around wearing Punisher shirts and calling him out if they've got a bust of him at FYE like they do with Deadpool. :heh:

EDIT - But now that I think about it, I was exposed to Alien, Predator, and Robocop toys and games before I ever saw any of the movies so :manny:
they dont

My son saw the commercial and thought he was Spider-Man
Then noticed the guns and swords and was like
"You cant fool me." :camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm trying to figure out how so many little kids know about Deadpool in the first place. I see his toys every once in a blue moon, but if I was a kid, I wouldn't directly know it was Deadpool or he was a (anti)hero. I know that he appeared in what was arguably the best episode of Ultimate Spiderman, but other than that, I really can't think of anything else. Maybe the Lego Marvel videogame? I mean you don't see kids walking around wearing Punisher shirts and calling him out if they've got a bust of him at FYE like they do with Deadpool. :heh:

Their big cousins....My son is 7, but he found out about Deadpool from his 12 yr old cousin.

Slept over one night, came back Deadpool'd out.My sisters fiance is a Deadpool stan.I think that's where my nephew got it from.

All kind of ways that shyt can creep in on you

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Their big cousins....My son is 7, but he found out about Deadpool from his 12 yr old cousin.

Slept over one night, came back Deadpool'd out.My sisters fiance is a Deadpool stan.I think that's where my nephew got it from.

All kind of ways that shyt can creep in on you

Or just a little kid walking past a freaking Hot Topic in the mall where they whore deadpool out like a cheap hooker on 42nd st