Zenn-La
Make sure to stay after the credits brehs

tumblr_o277jpAP2V1rov369o1_1280.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Hopefully it just resets after Days Of Futures Past...

So that way "Wolverine" movie never existed

None of those movies exists now really. I mean they exists in the same way older comics exists once a new continuity is established. You can still go and read them and enjoy them but they're not imperative to the story now because everything has changed.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
None of those movies exists now really. I mean they exists in the same way older comics exists once a new continuity is established. You can still go and read them and enjoy them but they're not imperative to the story now because everything has changed.
So it makes sense to reboot the entire movieline

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
But since you wanna talk ish I'll leave this here :selena:

DEADPOOL Review: Reddit’s Gonna Love This One

This is why I prefer Metacritc.:francis:

Whether you think it works in the end will depend on how much of the humor you like and how forgiving you are of the film’s slow deflation of style. This is one of those movies I dread putting on Rotten Tomatoes, which doesn’t allow a nuanced opinion - you loved it or you hated it! I liked Deadpool better than I thought I would, but that was a pretty low bar.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

"I really don't think this has anything to do with 'Days of Future Past' or its timeline," he explained. "If it were Deadpool, he could tell 'Days of Future Past' to take its timeline and go fukk itself. We make fun of the timelines in the movie, but Deadpool is not affected by that at all. Deadpool, I think, is just his own thing -- his own universe -- and anytime the other X-Men interact with Deadpool and his universe, they do so at their own risk and peril."

However, he isn't opposed to Deadpool exploring the larger X-Men Cinematic Universe. "There's so much material to mine in just the X-Men universe," he said. "In the future, if we're doing a bunch more 'Deadpool' movies, we're really going to explore the X-Men a lot. We'll see. And maybe X-Force -- X-Force is my priority. I really want to get that in."

full