Official Deadpool Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Damn my fault for being human and having a different opinion from the majority..... Sometimes I forget this site is a public forum the way y'all cats be acting
giphy.gif

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
TJ Millers humour suits this movie well since Deadpool the king one-liners, raunchy puns, and corny jokes :heh:

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
Daniel Cudmore Confirms He Was Offered Colossus In Deadpool

colossusdeadpool-146844.png

For those that didn't follow the filming of Deadpool, it must've been a surprise when they saw Colossus (aka Piotr Nikolaievitch Rasputin) in the trailer and he wasn't being played by Daniel Cudmore, who had played the metal-skinned mutant in X2: X-Men United, X-Men: The Last Stand, and X-Men: Days of Future Past.

"I did actually call Daniel Cudmore to ask him if he wanted to do this, even though he’d be entirely CG the whole time," director Tim Miller told Empire. "He was very nice about it. He was like, 'I appreciate your offering, but nah.'"

After Cudmore passed, the role eventually went to 6' 10½" actor Andre Tricoteux, who is best known for his roles in ABC's Once Upon A Time and the fantasy-adventure film Seventh Son.

Cudmore responded to Miller's comments by revealing that he didn't just turn down the role because Colossus would be entirely computer-generated throughout — they wanted to use someone else's voice too.

Daniel Cudmore Confirms He Was Offered Colossus In Deadpool