MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Well if it doesn't work out maybe DC can let him pick a project that will never get made as well.

He’s working on another movie at the moment but that drops in October so he should be ready to move soon. Man has been at the whim of two creative mergers and it sucks. But luckily for him he still gets paid so it’s not a complete loss on his part

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is problem with him is most likely he still a Mutant and not a human that empower by the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak. They did get his size right but that it.

How you assume he's still a mutant. One thing you must of not noticed was they DID NOT HAVE HIM WITH THE BRACELET around his neck. Clear sign that he wasn't a mutant.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Is problem with him is most likely he still a Mutant and not a human that empower by the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak. They did get his size right but that it.

They did mention that Xavier was Juggernaut's step brother.

Although a mention of the Gem would've been nice too. :ehh:

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

i just read an article that suggest this is a sign of “comic book fatigue “ :stopitslime: 300 million worldwide is a sign of fatigue? Really? Just two years ago these old out of touch fukks didn’t think rated r films could work anymore and now because it didn’t shatter another record it means people are tired of superheroes?

The real problem is this movie came out so close to avengers and right after black panther. If this movie released later in the year months after the last comic movie it would have did better

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Subjective, bruh.
You don't find it funny but other people do :yeshrug:
No need to argue about it because that's just how it is :manny:

I know what subjective means..

Im just saying some of the humor is corny beyond any level you want to classify as comedy.

How is sticking a electrical line up a mans ass funny?

or..

Having your crouch land on cable's face?

Maybe if I were in 2nd grade..I wouldve laughed.

Like DP was mentioing throughout the film, there was lazy writing here..

Im just not a fan of shock humor, I guess

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i just read an article that suggest this is a sign of “comic book fatigue “ :stopitslime: 300 million worldwide is a sign of fatigue? Really? Just two years ago these old out of touch fukks didn’t think rated r films could work anymore and now because it didn’t shatter another record it means people are tired of superheroes?

The real problem is this movie came out so close to avengers and right after black panther. If this movie released later in the year months after the last comic movie it would have did better

There was no problem. shyt already did great. It was 5 million off from what it was expected to do but that's meh when it still made 125. And maybe it mattered or maybe it didn't, but the east coast had some terrible weather this weekend and I'm sure a lot of people stayed in because Saturday was worse than Friday. When I came out of the theater last night, the entire area was blacked out and there was nothing but fog for miles. Nobody wants to drive in that mess.

For any R rated flick to make that amount of money in its first week is a great look. It being close to Panther and Infinity War had nothing to do with this one, at least as far as I'm concerned.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
There was no problem. shyt already did great. It was 5 million off from what it was expected to do but that's meh when it still made 125. And maybe it mattered or maybe it didn't, but the east coast had some terrible weather this weekend and I'm sure a lot of people stayed in because Saturday was worse than Friday. When I came out of the theater last night, the entire area was blacked out and there was nothing but fog for miles. Nobody wants to drive in that mess.

For any R rated flick to make that amount of money in its first week is a great look. It being close to Panther and Infinity War had nothing to do with this one, at least as far as I'm concerned.
I meant to say IF there was a “problem “ that would have had more to do with it then “fatigue”. However I fell for the writers click bait tactics, so that was a success for them. Smh

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Movie was cool I enjoyed it. I don't like how fox just throws random ass mutants in their movies...did they explain how cable can time travel?

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Juggs
is an invincible unstoppable force. One of the more powerful forces in the marvel universe.

I just dont see the point in using a character that main deal is being unstoppable as just a strong guy. And as a
Juggs
fan is was mad disappointing. I mean if you don't care about the character I can see it not being a big deal, but I already thought the movie was pretty weak and that completely killed it for me.

black tom cassidy (shatterstar also)
it was pointless to show him and then kill him without establishing anything about him. Like why do that? Its clearly fan service but why fan service a character and then make him NOTHING like the source...at least have the new dude take on his handle or make mention of being the new
black tom cassidy
since he basically had the same early powers.
Lol fox been throwing in random mutants since all them corny x men movies the coli loves

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know what subjective means..

Im just saying some of the humor is corny beyond any level you want to classify as comedy.

How is sticking a electrical line up a mans ass funny?

or..

Having your crouch land on cable's face?

Maybe if I were in 2nd grade..I wouldve laughed.

Like DP was mentioing throughout the film, there was lazy writing here..

Im just not a fan of shock humor, I guess
People laughed at those two parts at the showing I went to :yeshrug: